Tattoo Inks Market Analysis
Tattoo inks comprise of colours joined with a carrier, and are utilized in tattooing. Tattoo inks are accessible in a scope of hues that can be thinned or combined to create different hues and shades. Most expert tattoo craftsmen buy inks pre-made (known as pre-scattered inks), while some tattoo artists blend their own utilizing a dry shade and a carrier. A carrier acts as a solvent for a pigment to carry the pigment through needle trauma to surrounding dermis. Carriers keep the ink evenly mixed and free from pathogens, and aid application. The most typical solvent is ethyl alcohol or distilled water, but denatured alcohols, methanol, rubbing alcohol, propylene glycol and glycerine are also used. Additives are chemical substances added to tattoo ink and their motive is to preserve constancy of the tattoo ink. Tattoo ink manufacturers typically blend heavy metal pigments and/or use lightening agents (such as lead or titanium) to reduce production costs.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global market for tattoo inks is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic led to a decline in the economic growth in almost all major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of tattoo inks, which negatively impact the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Tattooing is one of the trends that is famous among youth, as they are worn by public figures such as celebrities, athletes, and people within the fashion industry, which boost the market. However, health issues restrain the growth of this market. Transmission of serious infections like HIV and hepatitis, as well as allergic reactions may occur. Tattoos may restrict with how your skin sweats – compared with non-inked skin, tattooed skin releases about 50% less sweat. Sodium in sweat is more concentrated when released from tattooed skin. More advance safety and non-hazardous tattoo ink will increase the need for it in the future.
New product launches to flourish the market
Emulate, Inc., the pioneer in Organs-on-Chips innovation and human emulation, and INTENZE Products, the leader in the tattoo business, declared key coordinated effort intended to propel the tattoo business, making more secure, better items for clients. Emulate and INTENZE are exclusively team up on creative methodologies for anticipating human reaction to inking, growing the usefulness of Organs-on-Chips innovation for compound hazard evaluation applications. This activity denotes the first occasion when that any group has applied Organ-Chips to foundationally explore the biological reaction related with tattoo shades, plans, or inks. Emulate will apply the company’s other organ models, such as the Liver-Chip and the Kidney-Chip, to assess systemic exposure and possible toxicity risks of tattoo inks and other cosmetics and permanent cosmetic alterations.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Tattoo Ink industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global Tattoo Inks market.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global Tattoo Inks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global tattoo inks market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the tattoo inks market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the tattoo inks market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the tattoo inks market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Tattoo Inks Market Report Highlights
By Pigment Type
Key Market Players
Eternal Tattoo Supply, Dragonhawk Tattoo, Skin Candy Tattoo Ink, Electric Ink, Fantasia Tattoo Inks, Tommy’s Supplies, Dynamic Tattoo Inks, Intenze Tattoo Ink, Millennium Colours, Panthera Black Tattoo Ink, Alla Prima, Radiant Colours Tattoo Ink, KuroSumi