A teaching platform can be defined as a set of common interactive online services that enables learners, teachers, parents, and others to facilitate the process of learning. It provides a medium to create, share, and manage content among involved entities such as students and teachers. Teaching platform enables educational institutes to expand their geographic reach. Rise in adoption of teaching platforms among the developing economies is expected to provide lucrative opportunities during the forecast period.
Increase in costs of educational courses, growth in demand for personal coaching, and introduction of diversified products & solutions in the market drive the market. However, lack of awareness about distance learning and lesser face to face interaction between teacher and student impede the market growth. Increased adoption among developing economies offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global teaching platform market is segmented on the basis of user type and region. Based on user type, the market is divided into students, educational institutes, corporate, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global teaching platform market is dominated by key players such as Moodle Pty Ltd., Claroline Connect, Udemy Inc., RCampus, Peer 2 Peer University, Inc., WizIQ Inc., Thinkific, Teachable, LearnWorlds, and Zippy Courses.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global teaching platform market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Teaching Platform Market Key Segments:
By User Type
- Educational institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Moodle Pty Ltd.
- Claroline Connect
- Udemy Inc.
- Peer 2 Peer University, Inc.
- WizIQ Inc.
- Zippy Courses