Tebufenozide is an insect growth regulator, which is used as agrochemical active ingredient on a variety of vegetables & fruits, corn & rice, and various other crops to inhibit the growth of insects.
Decline in per capita arable land, tolerance to biotic stresses such as insects, development of the agricultural sector drive the growth of the global tebufenozide market. Rapid growth in population has led to food scarcity across the globe; thus, to minimize the food production & demand gap, the usage of best grades of insecticides for crop fields has increase, which further fuels the market growth. However, volatile cost of raw materials or fine chemicals, which are used with tebufenozide, restrict the market growth.
The report segments the tebufenozide market on the basis of form, application, and geography. Based on form, the market is bifurcated into liquid and powder. By application, it is classified into vegetables & fruits, corn & rice, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Nippon Soda Co., Ltd., Wings Chemical Co. Ltd., Kumiai Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Green Mountain Co., Ltd., and Hangzhou Tianlong Biotechnology Co., Ltd. are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global tebufenozide film market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Tebufenozide Market Key Segments:
- Vegetables & Fruits
- Corn & Rice
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA