Telecom API Market Insight
ATelecom application programming interface (API) is a set of standards and frameworks for programming used to authenticate web-based applications. It forms the interface between the application and the resources in the device. With help of standard-based interfaces a direct access to telecommunications resources anddevelopers get a completely different access to programmable call and messaging resources. It is ability to incorporate high-quality SMS andvoiceabilities seamlessly into applications and services via API. It causes a highly growingimprovement speed in telecom market. Telecom-APIs helps developers to reduce their time creating messaging and calling features as APIs. The quality of communication experiences is increasing with the potential of API integration.
Impact of COVID-19 onTop of FormTelecom API Market:
- Many companies are offering innovative telecommunication product which helps people to do their work more effectively during this pandemic situation. For Instance, in April 2020, Vonage, one of the leading business cloud communications provider across the globe, has launched of its free desktop and mobile video collaboration product, named as Vonage Video Conferencing (VVC). This video collaboration product integrate with API solutions that helps people for remote work, telehealth,and online education.
- Apple and Google have launched their application programming interfaces (APIs) for contact tracing apps. It allows only public health authorities (PHAs) to use the APIs to build contact tracing apps.
- All these developments are expected to create demand for telecom API during the pandemic.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Acceptance of cloud-based technologies which advantage the enterprises by providing security,saving cost, flexibility, collaboration, and mobility, is increasing in the telecom market. Growing innovation in technology along with the increasing diffusion of cloud-based facilities is expected to drive the growth of the telecom API market.With the increasing utilization of the mobile application and seamless internet connectivity are the key factors driving the growth of the telecom API market.Increasing demand for improving telecom API user experience is another driving factor for telecom API market.However, stringent government policies & regulations pertaining to the telecommunications industry are the restraining factors for the telecom API market. Contrarily, increasing investments in the telecom start-ups is expected to boost the telecom API market in the forecasted years.
Increase inadoption of cloud-based technology
Cloud communication platforms adoption is growing in operators due to telecom APIs offering sms, video, voice, and chat. There’s been a rush inrequest for mobile top up API and telecom APIs. Companies are delivering their own APIs in order to permitincorporation of their own services into the applications and programs of developers. Twilio is an American cloud communications company that offers an API to incorporate its own cloud network into developer’s applications.
Increasing demand for improving the telecom API user experience
Developers are searching forsimple and easy access for building telecommunication applications which is integrate with APIs and properly built and designed fulfiltheir communication need. Aepona is acloud-computing and related servicesprovider,which is offering an API foundation platform to create, implement and monetize APIswithin telecom. They have launched theNaaSbusiness model (network as a service)to encourage and assist network service providers in distributing their products through the use of APIs.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global telecom APIindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global telecom APImarket share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight themarket growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global telecom APImarket analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Telecom API Market Report Highlights
By User Type
Key Market Players
Vodafone Group PLC, Alcatel-Lucent, Twilio, Inc., Orange S.A., Apigee Corporation, Telefonica, Verizon Communications, Inc., AT&T, Inc., Nexmo, Inc., Xura, Inc.