Telecom billing software is primarily designed to support telecommunications billing processes. It consist of group of processes of communications service providers that are responsible to calculate billing and charging information, collect consumption data, produce bills to customers, process their payments and manage debt collection. Most telecom operators are shifting to an online billing process for bill generation and payment receipt as it creates an economic value of their business.
Global telecom billing software market is driven by increasing mobile penetration and consumer base in emerging economies. In addition, increasing operating costs and heavy competition in the global telecom billing software market drives the adoption of telecom billing software propels the growth of the market. However, difference in telecom regulations across the world which lead to interoperability issues and legacy systems limits the growth of this market. Furthermore, increasing technological adoptions within the telecommunication industry and emerging markets such as India, China with greater subscriber growth is expected to provide numerous opportunities for this market to grow.
The telecom billing software market is segmented on the basis of deployment type and service. Deployment Type segment covered in this study include cloud and on-premises. Based on service, the market is segmented into managed services, system integration, planning and consulting services, and operations and maintenance services. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global telecom billing software market is dominated by key players such as Oracle Corporation, Ericsson AB, Amdocs, Inc., Accenture., SAP SE, NEC Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hewlett-Packard (HP) and CSG International.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global telecom billing software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Telecom Billing Software Market Key Segment:
By Deployment Typeby Servicesby Region
- Managed Services
- System Integration
- Planning and Consulting Services
- Operations and Maintenance Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Oracle Corporation
- Ericsson AB
- Amdocs, Inc.
- SAP SE
- NEC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- CSG International