Telecom relay service (TRS) is an operator service, which helps differently abled people to place calls to standard telephone users via a keyboard or assistive device. The TTY to voice/voice to TTY, speech to speech, deafblind variation, captioned telephone, and other variations such as IP relay service are prominent types of services available in the TRS market.
Rise in investment in R&D activities boosts the growth of the global TRS market. Furthermore, increase in prevalence of speech disorder; rise in number of people who are deaf, hard of hearing, and deafblind; and growth in competition from players in the TRS market are key factors that drive the growth of the market. However, high cost of equipment restrains the market growth. Advancement of techniques to improve TRS is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market. Maintaining the efficiency of the devices is the key challenge for the TRS market.
The TRS market is in its growth stage, and is identified by moderate competition. The key leaders adopted techniques such as partnership and acquisitions to increase their market share and improve product portfolio.
The telecom relay service market is segmented on the basis of technology, service type, end user, and region. Based on technology, the market is categorized into IP replay, web replay, and others. The service type segment is bifurcated into public and private service. By end user, the market is classified into enterprise, public, and personal users. The market segmentation on the basis of geography includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as AT&T, Inc., HKBN, NCID, Cisco Systems, Inc., FETNET, IBM Corporation, Skype Technologies S.A.R.L., Taiwan Star Telecom Corporation Limited, Italk Global Communications, Inc., and Brastel Telecom are provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends in the global telecom relay service.
- The report provides an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current and future market estimations form 2016 to 2023, which helps to recognize the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the global market helps to understand the current practices for better investment decisions.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook.
- Extensive analysis of the telecom relay service is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Telecom Relay Service Market Key Segments:
- IP Replay
- Web Replay
By Service Type
- Public Service
- Private service
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East