Telehandler is a machine used to lift loads in construction, agricultural, quarrying industries, environment, logistics, and mining. Telehandler is also called as a telescopic handler. The telehandler can also be used for material handling, digging trenches, and elevating personal and underground mine baskets beside load lifting.
The factors such as equipment utilization, cash inflows from businesses, dollar and time utilization, and higher prices contributed to the growth of the market. Also, telehandlers increase the fuel efficiency and hence, drives the market. The telehandlers have a larger resale value than any other machines such as excavators that are used in the construction sector, which is a major reason for the creation of future market opportunities for the telehandlers. However, the telehandler requires continuous maintenance which is costly and could be a restraint for the market
The market is segmented on the basis of technology, application and geography. Based on technology, the market is segmented into hybrid telehandlers and electric telehandlers. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into residential, infrastructure, and non-residential. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market includes Terex Corporation, J C Bamford Excavators Ltd., JLG Industries, Inc., Manitou Bf, Ltd., MERLO S.p.A., HAULOTTE GROUP, Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America, Bobcat Company, Komatsu Ltd., and AB Volvo.
- Porters Five Forces model helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the telehandlers market for construction industry to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Global Telehandlers Market Key Segments:
- Hybrid telehandlers
- Electric telehandlers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Terex Corporation
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- JLG Industries, Inc.
- Manitou Bf, Ltd.
- MERLO S.p.A.
- HAULOTTE GROUP
- Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America
- Bobcat Company
- Komatsu Ltd.
- AB Volvo