Delivery of health associated solutions and data through telecommunications technologies is termed as telehealth. The term is simple as two healthcare experts discussing a specific case over telephone, when performing robotic surgery between healthcare centers located at different parts of the globe. Telehealth offers patients good outcomes as a result of timelier access to experts who can engage proven standards of healthcare linked with their clinical order when examining the patient. Furthermore, it assists clinical staffs to access to healthcare specialist network to offer paramount care for both their patients as well as community.
There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities responsible for shaping the telehealth market. Several factors including increase in aging population, rise in the number of chronical diseases and scarcity of physicians in the United States are currently driving the telehealth market. However, low success rate in minimizing outpatient attendance and concerns associated with the security of the medical data are hampering market growth. On the other hand, North American region is believed to dominate the telehealth market worldwide.
The telehealth market is segmented based on prime elements such as component, delivery model, end-customer and geography. The key components examined in the report consists of hardware, services and software. Major end-customers of the market are healthcare providers, payers, patients etc. In addition, the delivery mode covered in the market research report includes on -premise, web and cloud. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA are likely to witness tremendous growth.
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching big data as a service market solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations. Prominent brands active in the market are Cisco Systems Inc., Life Care Solutions, Siemens Healthcare, Robert Bosch Healthcare and many others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period 2014 2020.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
TELEHEALTH MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
World Telehealth Market By Component
World Telehealth Market By Delivery Model
- On -Premise
World Telehealth Market By End-Customers
- Healthcare Providers
World Telehealth Market Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
Key Market Players
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Life Care Solutions
- Siemens Healthcare
- Robert Bosch Healthcare