Telemedicine is a tool that provides remote diagnosis and treatment for patients by means of telecommunications technology. Telemedicine carts are computer solutions that provide the customers with quick and cost-effective implementation of telemedicine projects. These carts are designed to enhance the workflow of advanced health services thorough advanced telecommunication features. Continuous advancements in healthcare technology create a demand for quick and remote treatment that in turn creates a demand for telemedicine carts.
The market is mainly driven by factors such as availability of integrated solutions for telemedicine and reduction of healthcare costs. Growing technological advancements in the area of telemedicine carts also facilitates the market growth. Delivering high definition video in low-bandwidth environments is an example of one such advancement for telemedicine carts. Further, an increase in the prevalence of infectious diseases may propel the telemedicine cart market. For instance, the Ebola outbreak resulted in high demand for telemedicine carts, which would provide the hospital staff with the ability to provide quality care to the patients remotely. However, factors such as breakdown in the relationship between healthcare professionals and patients, confidentiality issues due to increased access to patient records, and elderly population having difficulties to operate the telemedicine devices are some of the restraints of the market.
The report segments the telemedicine cart market on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product the market is segmented into dual display medical cart and single display medical cart. By end users/application the market is categorized into clinic & hospitals, field medical training, earthquake relief, and other inconvenient cases. A geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments have been included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Capsa Healthcare, Meytec Gmbh, GlobalMed, Afc Industries, AVTEQ, Inc., Cura Carts, Cisco Systems, Inc., Avizia, Inc., Vecna Technologies, HOPI SARL, and LM Realisations have been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global telemedicine cart market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global telemedicine cart market has been provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global telemedicine cart market by product helps understand the types of telemedicine carts that are commercially available to treat various diseases remotely.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments is provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- Key market players have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Telemedicine Cart Market Report Highlights
By End Users/Applications
Key Market Players
GlobalMed, HOPI SARL, Cisco Systems, Inc., Avizia, Inc., Vecna Technologies, AVTEQ, Inc., Capsa Healthcare, Meytec Gmbh, Afc Industries, Cura Carts