Temperature-controlled solutions are specifically incorporated to handle ambient temperature of the products. Such solutions are widely used in food & beverage sector owing to its insulation and non-insulation properties. In addition, these solutions maintain a prescribed temperature, thereby preventing degradation.
Rise in demand for packaging, increase in safety from food & beverage industry, and growth in pharmaceutical sector drive the market growth. In addition, high investments by government in insulated packaging are estimated to supplement the market growth. However, stringent government regulations hamper the growth.
The global temperature-controlled packaging solutions market is segmented into by type, product, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into active system and passive system. By product, it is categorized into insulated shippers, insulated containers, and others. By end user, the market is broadly categorized into healthcare, food & beverage, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the key players operating in the market include Pelican BioThermal LLC, Sonoco Products Company, Cold Chain Technologies, Inc., FedEx Corp., AmerisourceBergen Corp., and Deutsche Post AG (DHL), Sofrigram SA Ltd., ACH Foam Technologies, LLC, Tempack, and Cropak.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the temperature controlled packaging solutions market, including current trends, drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities.
- Porters Five Forces model illustrates the potency of buyers and sellers, which is expected to help the market players to adopt effective strategies.
- Key market players are profiled to provide an understanding about the adopted strategies.
- The current market trends are quantitatively analyzed and estimated from 2017 to 2023, to highlight the financial competency of the market.
Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market Key Segmentation:
- Active system
- Passive system
- Insulated shippers
- Insulated containers
By End User
- Food & beverage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Pelican BioThermal LLC
- Sonoco Products Company
- Cold Chain Technologies, Inc.
- FedEx Corp.
- AmerisourceBergen Corp.
- Deutsche Post AG (DHL)
- Sofrigram SA Ltd.
- ACH Foam Technologies, LLC