Temperature sensor is an electronic device, which measures the temperature through an electrical signal. Temperature is a term used to state the degree or intensity of heat present in a substance. These sensors can be used in various systems to measure the heat released and alert the end-user. Temperature sensor find its wide range of applications across several industries such as electronics, automotive, and manufacturing. These sensors come in different forms, which has their unique applications for instance, integrated circuit (IC) temperature sensor are used in electronic applications to detect the heat released and start the cooling device.
The world temperature sensor market is primarily driven by its supreme benefits such as durability, accuracy, and low power consumption. Further the growth is supported by the stringent government regulations mandating the use of temperature sensors in applications to ensure over heating issues. Moreover, temperature sensors swiftly gaining popularity in manufacturing industries and automotive applications, which provides huge impetus to the market growth. However, technical awareness about sensor and heating issues in extreme condition are the key restraints which hamper the market growth. In addition, technological advancements are expected to provide huge opportunities for the market in the years to come.
The world temperature sensor market is segmented on the basis of type, industry verticals, and geography. The type segment is categorized into thermistor, resistance temperature detector (RTD), thermocouple, temperature sensor IC, and non-contact sensors. Based on application, it is classified into automotive, electronics, manufacturing, aerospace & defense, oil & gas, healthcare, marine, and others. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Russia, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Major companies profiled in the report include Denso Corporation, ABB Group, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International, Inc., Stmicroelectronics N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, NXP Semiconductors N.V., The Micronas Group, and Omron Corporation.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world temperature sensor market are provided in this report.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world temperature sensor market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain.
Temperature Sensor Market Key Segments
The world temperature sensor market is segmented on the basis of type, industry vertical, and geography.
- Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD)
- Temperature Sensor IC
- Non-Contact Sensors
By Industry Verticals
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- ABB Group.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- The Micronas Group
- Omron Corporation