Testing as a Service (TaaS) is also known as on-demand testing, which is a cloud-based platform where organizations can transfer their testing facilities to third-party service providers. This platform is mostly suitable for specialized testing efforts, which dont require a lot of in-depth knowledge of the design or the product system. Services, which are well-suited for the TaaS model include performance testing, testing of major enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, automated regression testing, security testing, and monitoring or testing of cloud-based applications.
Increase in need to reduce operational time and cost by enterprises drives the market. In addition, increase in technological complexities, costs, and security issues as well as rise in focus on developing innovative products propel the growth of the market. However, lack of skilled professionals limits the growth of this market. Furthermore, outsourcing of testing services to low-cost destinations and increase in adoption of outsourced testing services to avoid slow test turnaround, poor execution, and excessive software life cycle costs is expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market.
The testing as a Service (TaaS) market is segmented on the basis of end user, product type, and region. End user segment covered in the study include small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Based on product type, the market is divided into functional testing, load testing, performance and benchmark testing, regression testing, specialized testing, and mobile application testing. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global testing as a service (TaaS) market is dominated by key players such as Capgemini, IBM Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, HP Development Company, L.P., Wipro Limited, Accenture, Atos SE, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Hexaware Technologies, and Infosys Limited.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global testing as a service (TaaS) market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Testing as a Service (TaaS) Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
By Product Type
- Functional Testing
- Load Testing
- Performance and Benchmark Testing
- Regression Testing
- Specialized Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- IBM Corporation
- HCL Technologies Limited
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Wipro Limited
- Atos SE
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- Hexaware Technologies
- Infosys Limited.