Testosterone is a hormone synthesized in humans and other mammalian species in abundant quantity. Although it is primarily a male sex hormone, it is also produced by women—though in much lesser amount. The hormone levels among males shoot up once puberty sets in and starts to dip as the person touches geriatric age. Low amounts of testosterone may lead to infertility among men. Additionally, he may experience less sexual drive, lower sperm count, swollen breast tissue among females, and most frequently erectile dysfunction among young teens. Major causes for low testosterone levels include testicular surgery such as castration, pituitary tumors, chronic diseases such as HIV/AIDS and kidney disease. Low and unbalanced levels of testosterone among both men and women can be detected through a blood test. Male testosterone level ranges between 200 and 1,100 nanograms. Cure and treatment of low testosterone levels include use of natural and man-made boosters as supplementary substances for increasing levels in the body. Most commonly used testosterone booster include GNC pro, testoboost, tara nutrica, INSANE LA, and fenugreek seed extract. These consist of different components such as vitamin D3 and aspartic acid and are readily available in pharmacy and super stores.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the testosterone booster market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases being witnessed around the globe and resulting rise in the demand for advanced therapeutic to cure reduced levels of testosterone drive the market growth for testosterone boosters.
- Additionally, increasing private sector investments being inflexed into healthcare and medical infrastructure especially due to COVID-19 scenario is expected to boost the market growth.
- Increasing geriatric population in regions, including Asia Pacific and North America and resulting reduced testosterone levels among men are anticipated to drive market growth.
- Moreover, increasing demand among new age youngster couples in highly industrialized economies is anticipated to propel the market growth.
- Japan with high ageing population is anticipated to witness robust growth in an attempt to induce more child births and amplify demographic dividend.
- However, side effects associated with testosterone boosters combined with lack of awareness regarding advanced therapeutics in underdeveloped markets hampers the growth of the global market.
Key Market Trends
- North America is anticipated to gain significant market traction, owing to increased need for advanced therapeutics to treat testosterone-related syndromes among young men and geriatric population.
- University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC) is working on publishing research papers on establishing the correct levels of testosterone required by a normal male body to induce proper progeny as part of reproduction.
- Testosterone boosters are witnessing evidently more sales in the bodybuilding supplement market in Europe and the U.S., owing to raised awareness on several advantages they can provide to bodybuilders and athletes with increased muscle flexibility, raised muscle conscience, and less fatigue.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the testosterone booster industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the testosterone booster market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Testosterone Booster Report
- Which are the leading players active in the testosterone booster market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the testosterone booster market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 in the industry?
- What is testosterone booster?
- What is the testosterone booster market prediction in the future?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Testosterone Booster Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Nugenix, TEK Naturals, GNC, TestoTEK, TestoRush, Nutri Bolism, Evolution Nutrition LLC, Testofuel, Musclepro Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. Inc., Monster T, Roar Ambition Ltd., TestoGen, Prime Male