Tetrabromobisphenol A is a brominated flame retardant, which is one of the most common fire retardants. The compound is a colorless solid, whereas commercial samples appear yellow. It is produced by the reaction of bromine with bisphenol A. TBBPA is extensively used as a chemical intermediate in the production of epoxy resin for laminates specifically used for printed circuit boards. In addition, it is used for electrical & electronic products, plastic, and rubber products.
. TBBPA is significantly used for the contraction of electronics where loaded and condensed laminates produce more heat within smaller devices. The abovementioned factor is driving the global TBBPA market. However, TBBPA is reported to have certain adverse effects on human health and environment, which hinders the market growth.
The global TBBPA market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is divided into experimental grade and industrial grade. By application, it is categorized into plastic additives, flame retardant, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in the report include Albemarle Corporation, Chemtura Corporation, Jordan Bromine Company, Shandong Brother Sci. & Tech. Co. Ltd., Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd., Shandong Weifang Longwei Industrial co. Ltd., Shandong Futong Chemical Co. Ltd., ICL Industrial Products, Shandong Moris, and Tianjin Changlu Hangu Saltern.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics of the global tetrabromobisphenol A market.
- In-depth analysis of all regions is conducted by constructing the market estimations for key segments from 2017 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The report assists to understand the strategies adopted by the companies for market expansion.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape is provided to understand the market scenario across various regions.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA) Market Key Segments:
- Experimental Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Plastic Additives
- Flame Retardant
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA
The other major players in the industry include the following:
- Marco Specialty
- Ningbo Lihong Tetrabromobisphenol A Co. Ltd.
- Yantai Xinke
- Borden Metal
- Grating Pacific