A textile folding machine is primarily used for folding of fabrics quickly and efficiently. Textile folding machines can be used to various different types of clothes. Textile folding machines are cost effective to use, easy to operate and generally have robust build quality. Textile folding machines are fully automatic folding equipment that offer retail folding quality. Textile folding machines are used by various end-users such as textile industry, retail stores, apparel manufacturers, e-commerce companies and other end users. The use of textile folding machines help to reduce labour cost, optimize and standardize cycle times and reduce overall time taken for repetitive operation of folding fabrics while maintaining precision and quality of work.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the global textile folding machine industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of global textile folding machine market significantly from last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, Opportunities, Restraints and Impact Analysis
Rise in disposable income of consumers and urbanization are the major factors anticipated to boost the global textile folding machines market globally. Increase in use of textile folding machines by apparel manufacturers, hotels, and hospitals is anticipated to boost the textile folding machine market in the near future. Automation in the textile industry plays an important role in enhancing the expansion of the textile folding machine market. High cost of textile folding machines is a restraining factor that may hinder the market growth. Opportunities for growth come from the increasing adoption of automation, popularity of technologies such as internet of things (IOT), machine learning and robotics in the global textile folding machine market.
The global textile folding machine market trends are as follows:
Growth of world population, urbanisation and rising income
Rapid urbanization and growth in real estate business has significantly bolstered the growth of furniture market. According to data of United Nations (U.N) more than 54% of global population is living in urban areas, which is generating employment opportunities and improving income level of individuals. Due to the aforementioned factors of growing population, urbanisation and increased standard of living of consumers around the world, the global textiles market has expanded to products that exhibit high quality fabric, aesthetic quality and usability. This in turn is aiding the growth of the global textile folding machines market. With growing population and increasing disposable income, the volume of production of textiles has to be increased to meet the demand. The increased application of textile folding machines in textile industry, retail industry, e-commerce companies and other end users is anticipated to drive the demand the market growth of the global textile folding machines market in the forthcoming years.
Growth of e-commerce platforms
Emergence of e-commerce portals which offer added advantages such as convenience, discounts, and free delivery services is expected to increase the consumption of consumer products, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, subsequently driving the demand for textile folding machines. Today, the marketplace is flooded with several e-commerce options for shoppers to choose from. Ordering from e-commerce platforms are growing due to ease and comfort of buying from the internet as opposed to going to brick and mortar stores that require time and energy. In addition to this the growing internet penetration, varied array of choices available to consumers from competitor platforms and rising disposable income of the average consumer are helping in the growth of the global textile folding machine market. The marketing trend of social media marketing and marketing through social media influencers in addition to public figures such as global athletes and actors are helping create new fashion trends that are gaining traction from the millennial generation. As more and more people use e-commerce to fulfill their shopping needs, the warehousing and packaging operations of these e-commerce platforms are facing a growing need to optimize and automate their operations to reduce time and labour costs. This is expected to help the global textile folding machine market grow.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global textile folding machine industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global textile folding machine market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global textile folding machine market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global textile folding machine market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Textile folding Machines Market Report Highlights
By Method of Feed
By Industry Verticals
Key Market Players
Carl Schmale GmbH & Co., CARDWELL, RIUS, Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH, Indemac Srl, Dekken Machinery, Automatex Inc., Suntech Industrial Limited, POLYTEX AG, MAGETRON