Thermal Barrier Coating Market Analysis :
Thermal barrier coatings are made up of ceramic materials. They are used to coat on metals to avoid degrading of metals. They are coated on air craft engines, turbine blades, and other machine tools, which are operated at high temperatures. The combination of thermal barrier coatings protects the metal under many processes of corrosion such as melting and oxidation. The metal or base material is covered with a layer of 100µm to 2 mm. However, increase in demand for these high-performance engines is attributed to the increased demand for superior thermal restriction.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has led to a decline in the global economic growth. The resulting pandemic has decreased the demand for paint & coatings in automotive, construction, telecommunications, and white goods.
- There has been a decline in manufacturing output in industries due to lockdown and operating restrictions in many countries. The automotive industry took the major hit as raw material supply was struck. Further, lack of workforce led to a decline in production.
- The pandemic is expected to delay construction projects that employ thermal barrier coatings.
- Even though industries continue their operations, they have been delayed in acquiring raw materials. Therefore, this has left those industries with no choice but to reduce spending/ utilization rate.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis:
Increase in the global demand for energy, especially for emerging economies, is expected to boost the market during the forecast period due to product demand in turbines installed at power stations. High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) and the development of atmospheric plasma in automotive and aircraft applications depend on the continued demand for the product.
Increased spending on R&D of new and effective product technologies has resulted in the development of cost-effective and efficient plasma technology. This technology is expected to boost the thermal barrier coating market in the near future. The renewed growth of vapor deposition and air plasma technologies in line with the increase in demand for turbine engines in various operating industries has become an important driver of the industry. Fluctuation in raw material prices is expected to hinder the market growth in the coming years.
The regions analyzed are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America are growing at a significant rate in the thermal barrier coating market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the thermal barrier coating market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the thermal barrier coating market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the thermal barrier coating market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the thermal barrier coating market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Thermal Barrier Coating Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
ASB Industries Inc., TWI Ltd., TST Engineered Coating Solutions, The Fisher Barton Group, Flame Spray Coating Co., Thermion Inc., HC Starck Inc., Metalizing Equipment Co. Pvt Ltd., Metallisation Ltd., A&A Company, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.