Thinoyl Chloride Market Analysis:
Thinoyl chloride is a liquid, which is colorless, reddish or slightly pale yellow when under ambient temperature. It is an inorganic chemical compound and is commonly known as sulfur oxychloride. It has a sulfur-like smell which is pungent. Phosphorus oxychloride cogeneration, chlorosulfonic acid method, and sulfur dioxide gas phase method are the industrial manufacturing processes of thinoyl chloride. Thinoyl chloride is increasingly being used as a substitute to other reagents like phosphorous pentachloride as it is utilized as a chlorinating agent in various chemical reactions. It is highly toxic and corrosive in nature. One major factor contributing to the growth of thinoyl chloride market is the increasing consumption of pesticides in the agricultural sector. Additionally, thinoyl chloride is used in the production of pharmaceutical products such as vitamin A and sumicidin.
In order to contain the spread of the coronavirus, governments have enforced stringent lockdowns. Industries have been adversely affected. Only the manufacturing and movement of essential goods and services has been allowed. The logistics and the supply chain of the industries also have been majorly affected. This has created a demand–supply gap in the market. This is anticipated to have a negative impact on the growth of the thinoyl chloride market to a certain extent.
Thinoyl chloride is widely used a chlorinating agent in the production process of chemicals that are used in surfactants, dyes, herbicides among others. Thinoyl chloride is also used in the formulation of lithium thinoyl chloride batteries. The growing demand for organic crops and the rising concerns regarding increasing the yielding ability of the crops in anticipated to increase the demand for chemicals used in agriculture. This, in turn, will increase the demand for thinoyl chloride owing its application in the agro products. Additionally, the growing consumption of food and agro based products is also expected to drive the demand for pesticides which will increase the demand for thinoyl chloride over the coming years.
Lithium thinoyl chloride batteries provide portable power supply to devices in order for them to be operational. Thinoyl chloride is extensively used in the making of the lithium thinoyl chloride batteries. The increase in the demand for these batteries is expected to drive the thinoyl chloride market in a positive direction. In the manufacturing of lithium- ion batteries, thinoyl chloride is also used. It is used as an electrolyte in such batteries. This increase in the demand for portable power supply sources, it is expected to drive the thinoyl chloride market in a positive direction. Rising research and development and growing investments in the R&D in the countries known for manufacturing of batteries is anticipated to grow the thinoyl chloride market.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market holder in terms of consumers. This can be attributed to the presence of the major countries which are agriculture oriented and produce major share of the agricultural products such as India, China and Thailand among others. Additionally, the rising agricultural activities will drive the demand for pesticides. This will in turn drive the market demand for thinoyl chloride. Increasing demand for portable power supply sources will drive the market demand for lithium batteries. These will lead to the increase in demand for thinoyl chloride in Europe and North America.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global thinoyl chloride market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global thinoyl chloride Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global thinoyl chloride market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global thinoyl chloride market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the thinoyl chloride research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the thinoyl chloride market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Thinoyl Chloride Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Chuyuan Group, Sichuan Boxing, Changzhou Xudong Chemical, Transpek, SUMITOMO SEIKA CHEMICALS CO., LTD., Lanxess AG, Jiang Xi Selon Industry, CABB, China PingmeiShenma Group, Shandong Kaisheng New Materials, ShangyuWolong Chemical