Stopcock is a ball valve, which is used to control the flow of a liquid or gas in laboratories. They are available in different forms, among which three-way stopcock is made of polycarbonate and has numerous channels for multiple infusion therapy. Three-way stopcock can withstand pressure up to 5 bars and contains a smooth and fully rotatable tap. It is mainly used in intensive therapy unit (ITU) and all ward regions with intra-arterial and intra-venous systems.
The factors that drive the three-way stopcock market include high demand for valves in the healthcare sector, development in research & development activities to design their products in accordance with changing requirements in various industries, large numbers of tests that take place in ITU, and high dependency units & theatres. Moreover, development in healthcare infrastructure and growth of valves due to an increase in demand in the healthcare sector to control the flow of blood further boost the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals and occurrence of accidents while using three-way stopcock such as leakage of drugs restrict the market growth. Increase in clinical trials and rise in the demand for three-way stopcock are expected to provide a number of opportunities for pharmaceutical industries, thus fueling the market growth in the near future.
The three-way stopcock market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into slant-hole three-way stopcock and T-shaped three-way stopcock. According to end user, it is classified into chemical plants, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, schools, and other. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Terumo Corporation, Denex International, Disposafe, Nipro Medical Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Elcam Medical, Poly Medicure Limited, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Pfizer Inc., and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the three-way stopcock market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global three-way stopcock market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global three-way stopcock market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global three-way stopcock market.
Three-way Stopcock Market Key Segments:
- Slant-Hole Three-Way Stopcock
- T-Shaped Three-Way Stopcock
By End User
- Chemical Plants
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA