Thyme oil is a form of volatile oil that is extracted from the Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), which is a medicinal herb. Thyme oil is collected from the thyme plant by a steam distillation method, and it is mostly employed in the pharmaceutical and perfume sectors. Thyme oil appears colourless or pale yellow. Thyme oil contains 90% terpene hydrocarbons and is used in the oleochemical industry. It includes trace levels of aromatic ethers and phenolic chemicals such elemicin, myristicin, methyl eugenol, and safrole, which are employed in a wide range of aromatic-based products. Thyme oil is commonly used as a flavouring element in foods such as syrups, baked goods, beverages, and sweets. Thyme oil is utilized in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, as well as in a variety of syrups and beverages. Thyme oil is used to treat a person's digestive and nervous systems.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- After COVID-19 , Thyme Oil Industry to Benefit from Growth in Demand for Natural Products and Increased Health Awareness
- The global growth of the thyme oil sector is aided by rise in demand for products containing natural components. Furthermore, growth in public knowledge of the multiple health benefits of thyme oil is helping to propel the sector forward. The demand for thyme oil is being driven by the rise of end-use industries such as cosmetics, meals, and medicines. Other drivers of business growth include increased living standards, rise in per capita cosmetics spending, and the expanding influence of social media on consumer purchase behavior.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increased demand for Thyme oil in the cosmetics industry for skincare products, as well as a growth in the number of Thyme oil-based dietary supplements and capsules, are likely to boost the worldwide Thyme oil market's revenue contribution significantly throughout the forecast period.
- Thyme oil is widely used in medicinal and chemical products by a large number of people. Thyme oil is mostly utilized in pharmaceutical supplements because it has antibacterial characteristics and aids in the treatment of digestive and nervous system problems.
- Thyme oil is commonly used in the fragrance business as a component in goods like lotions and fragrances, soaps, and detergents to give aroma. As a result, the worldwide thyme oil market is predicted to rise rapidly during the forecast period.
Thyme Oil has a Number of Health Benefits that is expected to Help the Industry Grow, Thanks to the Thriving Cosmetics Industry
Thyme oil is high in antioxidants and nutrients, and it has numerous health benefits, including improved heart and respiratory health, improved digestion, improved skin health, and increased immunity. Thyme essential oil has been shown in several studies to reduce or remove foodborne germs, relieve inflammation, and improve heart health, among other things. Furthermore, the oil is widely used for aromatic and therapeutic purposes because it includes carvacrol, an active ingredient that has been shown to have a favorable effect on neuron activity, resulting in a sense of well-being. Thyme essential oil is high in vitamin C and antioxidants, and as a result, it is often used in cosmetics. Thyme oil-based skincare solutions are a natural remedy for a variety of skin problems, including acne, rashes, and others, as well as a treatment for various symptoms of ageing and the promotion of rejuvenated skin. The aforementioned aspects are considerably increasing thyme oil demand in many application areas, particularly cosmetics, hence assisting market growth. In terms of region, the rising demand for cosmetics in Asia-Pacific is likely to boost the industry's growth throughout the forecast period.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the thyme oil industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the thyme oil market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the thyme oil market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed thyme oil market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ‘thyme oil market’?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “thyme oil market” prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "thyme oil market"?
Thyme Oil Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
VDH Organics, Edens Garden, The Good Scents Company, Aromex Industry, Spring Thyme Company, Now Foods, Berjé Inc., Ultra International B.V., Frutarom, Rakesh Sandal Industries, Reho Natural Ingredients