Tilt sensors can be explained as devices, which create an electrical signal in an angular way. The sensors give data about the gadget to handle obstructions. Tilt sensor helps the driver control the vehicle during a turn.
Tilt system finds its use extensively in the mining and construction instruments such as drilling machines, mobile and stationary cranes, and structural monitoring system. Because of extensive industrialization and increase in real estate the usage of such machines is expected to increase. This drives the growth of the market. These sensors find their use in robots, as well. An increase in use of sensors in automobile industries is a reason behind the growth of the market. However, rise in cost of material hinders the growth of the market.
The market for tilt sensor is segmented into housing material type, technology, vertical, and geography. By housing material, it is bifurcated into metal and non-metal. By technology, it is divided into force balance, MEMS, and fluid filled. By vertical, it is classified into mining & construction, automotive & transportation, and telecommunication. By geography, it is analyzed across North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players mentioned in the report are ASM GmbH, Balluff GmbH, Baumer, Dis Sensors Bv, Elobau GmbH, Gefran S.P.A, Ifm Electronic Pvt. Ltd., Jewell Instruments LLC, Level Developments Ltd., and Meggitt PLC.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics of the global tilt sensor market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market by type, application, and end-user helps understand the technologies that are currently used along with the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies as well as among the players.
Tilt Sensor Market Key Segmentation:
By Housing Material Type
- Force Balance
- Fluid Filled
- Mining & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- ASM GmbH
- Balluff GmbH
- Dis Sensors Bv
- Elobau GmbH
- Gefran S.P.A
- Ifm Electronic Pvt. Ltd
- Jewell Instruments LLC
- Level Developments Ltd
- Meggitt PLC