A tire is a strong, flexible rubber casing attached to the rim of a wheel. It provides a gripping surface for traction and serves as a cushion for the wheels of a moving vehicle. Tires are found on automobiles, trucks, buses, aircraft landing gear, tractors & other farm equipment, industrial vehicles such as forklifts, and common conveyances such as baby carriages, shopping carts, wheel chairs, bicycles, and motorcycles. The main features of a tire are its tread, body with sidewalls, and beads. The tread is the raised pattern in contact with the road. The body supports the tread and gives the tire its specific shape. The beads are rubber-covered, metal-wire bundles that hold the tire with the wheel.
Molding is a process of manufacturing by shaping liquid or pliable raw material using a rigid frame called a mold. Similarly, tire molds are used to cure tires at the final stage. A raw rubber structure of a tire is placed in a mold for the curing process. This tire mold is in the shape of a large clam. The mold consists of a large & flexible balloon. The tire is placed over the balloon and the mold is closed. Then steam is pumped into the balloon to expand the raw structure of the tire into the shape of the mold.
The tire mold market is driven by the automobile market, which is being driven by other key drivers such as rapid industrialization, population growth, and urbanization. However, shrinkage & increasing prices of natural energy sources such as oil & gas are expected to restrain the market of automobiles, which is why the tire mold market will also be affected.
The tire mold market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the tire mold market is segmented into segmented molds and two-piece molds. Based on application the market is segmented into passenger car radial tires (PCR), truck & bus radial tires (TBR), off-the-road tires (OTR), and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Anhui McgillMould Co., Ltd., Himile Mechanical Science & Technology (Shandong) Co., Ltd., Greatoo Intelligent Equipment Inc., Anhui Wide Way Mould Co., Ltd., Qingdao Yuantong Machinery Co., Ltd., HERBERT Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG, King Machine, A-Z GmbH, Shinko Mold Industrial Co., Ltd., and MK Technology Corp.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the tire mold industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Tire Mold Market Key Segments:
- Segmented Molds
- Two-Piece Molds
- Passenger Car Radial Tires (PCR)
- Truck & Bus Radial Tires (TBR)
- Off-The-Road Tires (OTR)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Anhui McgillMould Co., Ltd.
- Himile Mechanical Science & Technology (Shandong) Co., Ltd.
- Greatoo Intelligent Equipment Inc.
- Anhui Wide Way Mould Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Yuantong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- HERBERT Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG
- King Machine
- A-Z GmbH
- Shinko Mold Industrial Co., Ltd.
- MK Technology Corp