Tissue engineering is a practice, which involves replacement or improvement of a biological tissue by application of material methods, cells and engineering, biochemical and physicochemical factors. It is used for the treatment of accident wounds, traumas, for cosmetic surgeries, wound care, correction of birth defects, orthopedics, and others.
Increase in funding from government and private companies for R&D of regenerative treatments and growth in adoption of tissue engineering in regenerative medicine industry is expected to drive the market. Moreover, increased healthcare expenditure and surge in accident and traumas around the globe is expected to fuel the market. However, high cost of treatments related to tissue engineering and product failures and recalls hinder the market growth.
The global tissue engineering market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. By Type, it is classified into synthetic materials, biologically derived materials, and others. By application, it is divided into orthopedics, musculoskeletal & spine, neurology, cardiology & vascular, skin & integumentary, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as, Allergan Plc, Integra Lifesciences, C. R. Bard, Zimmer Biomet, Organogenesis, Osiris Therapeutics, Biotime Inc, B. Braun, International Stem Cell, and Bio Tissue Technologies, are provided in the report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key type positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Tissue Engineering Market Key Segments:
- Synthetic Materials
- Biologically Derived Materials
- Musculoskeletal & Spine
- Cardiology & Vascular
- Skin & Integumentary
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA