Tissue sheets are commonly used for sanitation and hygiene purposes. Tissue paper products are in more demand in commercial areas and complex structures as people become more conscious of health and hygiene issues. The development of specialized tissues such as glazed, premium decorative, printed variants, and others are some of the reasons that are expected to drive tissue paper market growth throughout the forecast period. The use of printed tissue paper has risen in recent years as consumers in emerging nations such as India and China have become more accustomed to western norms. Furthermore, people are drawn to printed tissue sheets to express their social position and make a fashion statement in society. With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for tissue papers has increased; consumers are using tissue paper to maintain a hygienic standard and avoid getting infected by the virus.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a huge surge in demand for tissue papers. There is an increase in the need for tissue paper supply, both from healthcare professionals and the civil population, for taking precautionary measures, owing to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide.
- Manufacturers of tissue papers have a chance to capitalize on this increased demand for tissue paper to ensure an adequate and continuous supply of tissues in the market. The expansion of the tissue paper market is to be affected by the increase in demand.
- The sale on online websites has increased during the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The governments of different countries enforced lockdown to decrease the spread of the virus this led the customers to stay remote in their homes. The consumer had no option to move out and purchase tissues from the stores so, they shifted towards online purchase.
Top Impacting Factors
- Tissue napkins are in high demand due to the growing need for personal care and sanitary goods to preserve hygiene and cleanliness. The need for toilet and bathroom accessories and tissue wipes are growing as residential and hospitality infrastructure expands. Furthermore, the growing number of nuclear families and high urbanization rate drive disposable sanitary item sales, boosting market demand.
- Tissue papers are proven to be much more hygienic than cotton towels or any other products as a piece of tissue is used only once that helps to maintain the hygiene of an individual. Cotton towels or other products are used more than once which develops a chance of growing bacteria and other microbes that may cause illness and other side effects in an individual.
- Tissues are being pulled out of the workplace in favor of hand dryers. This is because producing paper pulp requires a significant quantity of deforestation. The market has been significantly impacted, particularly in India, where the ecological balance is highly important. Furthermore, paper production requires expensive technology as well as labour with a low return on investment.
Product Innovation is Beneficial to Market Development.
Today's companies are attempting to incorporate new ideas into the design of napkins and sanitary products. The businesses are striving to improve the softness and absorption capacity of the tissue, as well as to remove skin irritation concerns. Bunzl R3, for example, offered an original complete range of multi foldable and various shaped napkins, towels, and other sanitary items to give clients high-quality sanitary products. The demand for smart sanitary products is rising as a result of changes in lifestyle, a rise in disposable income, and a better standard of living among the worldwide population, which is fueling market expansion.
E-commerce is Boosting the Growth of the Tissue Paper Market.
The life of the consumers is getting entangled due to the work pressure, resulting in the reduction of time to carry out other essential works. Consumers search for an option to purchase products that are convenient and time-saving. The introduction of digital business and e-commerce sites have impacted consumers buying behaviour as consumers are shifting from traditional method of purchase to online shopping. The online website provides the consumer with different options to choose from which they filter and sort by their requirements. Online services offer a satisfactory price and valuable discounts that attract a consumer, to proceed with the purchase. These added benefits encourage the consumer to shop online which indirectly helps in the sale of cotton pads and boosts the growth of the tissue paper market
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the tissue paper industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the tissue paper market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the tissue paper market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed tissue paper market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Tissue Paper Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the tissue paper market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Tissue Paper Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Packaging Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
The Proctor & Gamble Co. Ltd.,, Kruger Inc.,, Essity AB.,, Wepa Hygieneprodukte GmbH.,, Clearwater Paper Corporation.,, Kimberly-Clark Corporation.,, Christian Senning Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG.,, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited., Cascades Inc.,, Georgia-Pacific LLC.,