Tissue sectioning is the process in which the tissues are cut into thin sections so that they can be placed under a slide and after cutting can mounted onto microscope for the analysis. It is used for analysis of the tissue to detect any kind of abnormality or disease condition. It is used in histopathology labs, science labs and in other areas.
Tissue sectioning takes place after inspecting between tissue embedding and fixation and is called as tissue processing. Tissue sectioning is of two types which are frozen sectioning and paraffin sectioning. It is used to detect breast nodule for deciding mastectomy and for treatment of congenital megacolon in children and neonates. The tissues which are to be sectioned are to be cut into very thin pieces or sections i.e. 5-10 micrometer or smaller pieces for the advanced analysis.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has created an economic crisis along with a health care crisis. COVID-19 pandemic has stretched healthcare system worldwide, developed countries are expected to cause economic recession. The Covid-19 pandemic has an adverse impact on the healthcare system, resulting in 50% to 70% drop in revenue from March. Many small hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, have been forced to shut their operations. As a result of social distancing and localized curfews have resulted in delayed elective surgical procedures. In addition, visa cancellations have led to a hiatus in medical tourism and can negatively impact the healthcare services tissue sectioning market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The enormous increase in the disorders such as malignant growth, diabetes and cardiovascular conditions require the improvement of remedial techniques. Rise in the geriatric population globally is causing the increase in the medical treatment. This factor is considered as a main development factor for the tissue sectioning market growth. The increase in the quantity of remedial establishments, for instance, pathology laboratories and clinics has increased the appropriation of tissue sectioning. Tissue sectioning is a method for separating or implanting and obsession of paraffin squares. It is used for the histological applications, for instance, obsession and lack of hydration, clearing, waxes penetration of tissue examples and installing.
Increasing healthcare expenditures and per capita spending on social insurance is expanding globally. Increasing willingness to spend on healthcare treatment has contributed to the clinical and social insurance industry, which are driving the growth. This is driving the interest for research facility instruments including tissue sectioning. Availability of prepared specialists is major to complete the working of tissue sectioning for minuscule examination of tissues. And the lack of experienced doctors is restraining the growth of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global tissue sectioning market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the tissue sectioning market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global tissue sectioning market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the tissue sectioning market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the tissue sectioning market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What can be the challenges for the tissue sectioning market in future?
- What are the projections for the future that will help in taking further strategic steps?
Tissue Sectioning Market Report Highlights
By End user
Key Market Players
PBS Animal Health, ABS Global, Merck Animal Health, IMV Technologies Group, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Jorgensen Labs, Swine Genetics, LLC., Orgensen Labs, Alta Genetics, Revival Animal Health, Bovine Elite, Agtech, KRUUSE