There are two elements to any modern toilet: the water tank and the bowl. The water tank, which stores roughly two liters of reserve water, is the upper section. Between flushes, a toilet water tank takes around 30 to 60 seconds to fill. Over the last decade, there has been a significant increase in global awareness of sanitation and hygiene, particularly in poor and emerging countries. As governments prioritize industrialization and modernization, the rate of infrastructure development in these regions has remained high, resulting in significant growth in demand for toilet water tanks in recent years. In the next years, technological advancements and the introduction of numerous innovative concepts are expected to pave the way for "smart toilets," which will have a direct influence on the growth trajectory of the worldwide toilet water tank market. Another reason that is anticipated to fuel market expansion in the approaching years is that numerous urban planners and architectural companies are increasingly focused on inventing sustainable solutions to manage the toilet issue in several emerging and underdeveloped nations.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Countries were forced to impose a lockdown as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, which halted the construction of new properties and households. As a result, the demand for toilet water tanks fell, but the company remained the top buyer of sanitary wares. The toilet water tank market has experienced a drop in production due to a lack of labor to continue the manufacturing process.
- The primary cause was the disruption in the distribution channel, as adequate raw materials could not reach the industries for production; delivery of a sufficient supply of finished products to the dedicated stores was not possible. Consumers had no choice but to go to specialized stores and purchase the toilet bowls and water tanks that they required.
Top Impacting Factors
- In the pre-COVID era, the construction of properties, commercial complexes, public toilets, and sanitation blocks was in full force. This factor induced the need for toilet water tanks in bulk quantities and of different shapes as required. The sales of new homes, change in lifestyle, high disposable income, rapid urbanization, and improvement in the standard of living contribute to the growth of the toilet seat market. Following the pandemic, construction work was put on hold, obviating the need for toilet water tanks. Consumers are more concerned with meeting their basic needs than with purchasing high-end sanitary wares for decoration.
- The growth of the sanitary ware market's online sales is lagging and is comparable weak than the brick-and-mortar stores. The lack of proper price transparency is a barrier that discourages consumers from purchasing online. While there is still opportunity in the online market, as time passes and lifestyles become more complex, consumers will likely shift to online shopping for convenience. Improved transparency in product details and pricing will encourage customers to purchase online. Companies anticipate experimenting with new ways to reach customers online and act following the requirements
Growing Demand for Portable Sanitation to Drive Global Market for Toilet Seats
Portable toilets have grown in popularity in recent years as a result of continuous improvements and an emphasis on improving sanitation conditions at construction sites, public spaces, public events, and other locations– a trend that is anticipated to continue over the evaluation period. The high demand for portable toilets can be ascribed to practical factors such as convenience, low cost, and lack of infrastructure. The commercialization trend across different parts of the world is projected to provide abundant opportunities to the players operating in the toilet water tank market. The trend of commercialization in many areas of the world is expected to create a plethora of chances for participants in the toilet water tank industry. During the forecast period, commercial construction investment in countries such as India, China, and Indonesia is expected to increase significantly, resulting in a significant increase in demand for toilet water tanks.
Improvement of lifestyle and urbanization leads to a surge in demand
The increase in the sale of homes, adapting the urban culture and recognition of the need for premium sanitary ware to satisfy the esteem needs had forced the sanitary ware manufacturing companies to invest in R&Ds. Companies are bringing innovations into the limelight that is expected to match the existing wants and requirements of the customers. Hotel industries are adapting to transform the ambience for the guests with a royal touch, as they are mainly focusing on the installation of toilet seats, water tanks and bowls made of natural stones such as marble, granite, others.
The government of India launched Swachh Bharat Mission
"Swachh Bharat Mission" or "Clean India Mission" was initiated by the government of India in 2014. It aimed to eliminate public open defecation and solid waste management in both urban and rural areas. The government of India started construction of individual household toilets and public toilets, thus increasing the drive of installation of toilet water tanks which was a requirement.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the toilet water tank industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the toilet water tank market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the toilet water tank market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed toilet water tank market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Toilet Water tank Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the toilet water tank market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Toilet Water Tank Market Report Highlights
By Mount Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Kohler Co.,, Kaies Sanitary Ware Co. Limited.,, Jaquar Group.,, Toto Ltd., Villeroy & Boch AG.,, Roca Sanitario, SA.,, Duravit AG.,, LIXIL Corporation.,, Hansgrohe, SE.,, Hindware Sanitaryware & Industries Limited.,