Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) is a block copolymer, which includes a hard segment of polyester and a soft segment of polyether, wherein the amorphous is made from the soft segment of polyether and uncrystallized polyester. Increase in substitutions of thermosets and other conventionally heavy materials, such as metals and wood, is expected to remain an important driving factor for the industry over the forecast period.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 has affected the global market in three ways, affecting production and demand, creating supply chain and market distribution, and financial impact on firms and the global market.
- The automotive industry market has remained shut for months.
- Automotive companies’ employees have faced major salary and job cuts, which are expected to lead to problems in the coming future.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
TPEEs tend to have better performance than thermoplastics and imitate the texture & performance, which are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, high cost of raw material and non-degradable nature of automotive plastics pose a threat to the growth of the market. However, stringent governmental regulations to reduce vehicular emissions support the growth of the global market.
The TPEE in automotive industry market trends are as follows:
TPEs tend to have better performance than thermoplastics:
TPEE products are attaining popularity in recent times due to their rapid processing and lower scrap or wastage rates. These applications made TPEEs better than thermoplastic materials. TPEEs are similar to thermoplastics. However, due to their cutting-edge application, they are expected to grow over the forecast period.
The texture of TPEE and its performance differentiate it from other materials. TPEEs have processing ease of engineering plastics. TPEE products offer toughness, tear resistance, and good flex fatigue along with good chemical & temperature resistance. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the TPEE in automotive industry market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global TPEE in automotive industry market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the TPEE in automotive industry market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the TPEE in automotive industry market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the TPEE in automotive industry market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
TPEE in Automotive Industry Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Celanese, Taiwan Changchun, Jiangyin Hetron, DowDuPont, LG Chem, RadiciGroup, Toyobo, DSM, SK Chemicals, Mitsubishi Chemical, SAb