Tracheostomy is an opening made in the neck and windpipe (trachea) to enable unrestricted breathing. There are wide range of tracheostomy products available that vary in certain features for different purposes. A commonly used tracheostomy tube is made up of three parts, inner cannula, outer cannula with flange (neck plate), and an obturator. Tracheostomy is considered as one of the most frequently carried out surgical procedure in ICUs.
The factors that drive the growth of global tracheostomy products market are increase in incidence of laryngeal or throat cancer and sedentary lifestyle. In addition, rise in demand for homecare services and availability of treatment options fuel the market growth. However, lack of awareness among people towards availability of such novel treatment devices and high cost of tracheostomy surgical interventions hamper the market growth. Conversely, rise in adoption of the tracheostomy products in emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The report global tracheostomy products market is segmented based on product, material, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is divided into tracheostomy tubes, tracheostomy ventilation accessories, tracheostomy clean & care kits, cannula, and others. In terms of material, it is categorized into silicone, polymer, and others. By end user, it is classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, homecare, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market are Medtronic plc, Smiths Group plc, Teleflex Incorporated, Cook Medical Inc., Fisher & Paykel, Fuji Systems Corporation, Stening SRL, Biakcilar AS, Troge Medical GmbH, and Xinxiang Tuoren Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics in the global tracheostomy products market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016 to 2023 to identify prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- The region- and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report.
Tracheostomy Products Market Key Segments:
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Tracheostomy Ventilation Accessories
- Tracheostomy Clean & Care Kits
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA