Traffic marking paints are widely used on roads, highways, travel lanes, loading zones, and parking spaces to ensure safe, smooth, and harmonious flow of traffic. Conventional paint is suitable for markings on private areas and public streets due to its fast curing property. Also, they come in various colors, each symbolizing a specific function. Thermoplastic marking is applied as a thick built up layer to create rumble strips. It is majorly applied on highways due to high visibility. Preformed polymer tape is used for crosswalks and stop bars, either over the surface of the pavement or on the concrete during the hardening process. It is also employed in unique shapes, forms, and letters signifying a specific function on the street.
Roads, highways, and bridges are constantly exposed to high impacts and extreme weather conditions. Thus, the traffic marking lines and sign labeling requires constant maintenance. The increase in focus on repair & maintenance operations are expected to be the key driving factors for the global market growth. According to CG/LA Infrastructure, investment in infrastructure projects in Latin American countries is expected to increase by 250% to reach $250 billion or more annually by 2018. The infrastructure projects include airports, highways & bridges, freeways, and others. In addition, according to the Asian Development Bank, Asia is estimated to invest $8$9 trillion in infrastructure development to maintain its economy, which is anticipated to boost the infrastructure activities in countries including India, China, Indonesia, and others. Thus, increase in infrastructure activities in Asia-Pacific and Latin America is expected to fuel the growth of the traffic marking paints market. Increase in investment in intelligent street marking systems to improve road safety is anticipated to open new opportunities for the market players.
The report on the global traffic marking paints market exclusively focuses on product and geography. Based on the product, it is divided into paint, thermoplastic, preformed polymer tape, and epoxy. On the basis of application, the market is classified into road marking lines and road marking labels. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis for the period to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the products of traffic marking paints.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Traffic Marking Paints Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
AUTOMARK TECHNOLOGIES, GEVEKO MARKINGS, ENNIS-FLINT, SURYA MIN CHEM (SMC), SWARCO AG, ASIAN PAINTS, CROWN TECHNOLOGIES, SEALMASTER, 3M COMPANY, SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY