A traffic safety system plays a crucial role in road safety management for drivers and pedestrians. This system consists of equipment and services designed to prevent and reduce the risk of accidents, control curb errant vehicle movement, and ensure a safe commute for every individual. The components of a traffic safety system include truck escape ramps, median barriers and end treatments, crash cushions, guardrail, and breakaway supports for signs and light standards.
The global traffic safety system market is driven by continuous increase in accidents and fatalities; introduction of technologically advanced safety systems; growth in innovations in traffic safety products; and rise in transport infrastructure investment to enhance operational performance of traffic management, road transport, vehicle tracking, and road networks. However, negative impact of weather on traffic safety systems and its lengthy transaction cycles limit the market growth. Furthermore, surge in number of government initiatives and investments is expected to provide numerous opportunities for development.
The global traffic safety system market is segmented on the basis of end user, product, and region. End users covered in this study include commercial, industrial, and municipal sectors. Based on product, the market is categorized into traffic vests and rainwear, tube delineators, traffic cones, traffic barricades, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the global traffic safety system market include 3M, Honeywell International Inc., Ergodyne, Traffic Safety Store, Emedco, MCR Safety, Pexco Davidson Traffic Control Products, RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Inc., Roadtech Manufacturing, and The Cortina Companies.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global traffic safety system market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Traffic Safety System Market Key Segments
By End User
- Traffic Vests and Rainwear
- Tube Delineators
- Traffic Cones
- Traffic Barricades
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Traffic Safety Store
- MCR Safety
- Pexco Davidson Traffic Control Products
- RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Inc.
- Roadtech Manufacturing
- The Cortina Companies