Trail running shoes are strong shoes that are designed for running on off-roads. It comprises three portions. The upper portion is made from synthetic fabrics, middle sole from ethyl vinyl acetate and polyurethane. It also has a cushioning element and provides support to the outer covering. The third portion i.e. the outer sole is made from a stiff and long-lasting rubber of carbon. These shoes are of different types such as rugged trail, light trail, and off trail running shoes depending on topography. The purpose of trail running shoes is to provide safety and smooth-running experience to runners in harsh surfaces. They are lightweight, flexible, reliable, and durable.
Trail running shoes can withstand all pressures. They help runners to maintain a balance with good speed. They are generally used for rock climbing, camping, mountaineering, and many other athletic events. This footwear provides protection to runners while striking ground with full power.
Trail running shoes are of different types based on their uses, size, and field of activity. They are also recommended by gym trainers and coaches for different sports. Owing to to high inclination of people toward physical activity, tourism and sports, the global trail running shoes market is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate.
Covid-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Postponement and cancellation of major sports events has resulted into loss of sales of the trail running shoes.
- Due to stringent regulations on tourism and running activities, lockdown proved to be turmoil for the trail running shoes market.
- Disrupted supply chain is not feasible enough to keep up the current stock as well.
- Lack of manpower has resulted into non-production.
- As many big manufacturing units are transforming their sales into masks and sanitizers construction, the trail running shoes market is paused for 2020.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Running is considered a vigorous physical exercise and is well known to burst stress and enhance mood. Rise in disposable income of people inclines them toward products, which are useful for health. Rise in number of health-conscious people is the major driving force of the trail running shoes market. As people prefer safety over money, hence they invest ample amount of money in this product. In addition, people are widely carrying out thrill activities and adventures, hence owing to surge in the tourism industry, the trail running shoes market has gained a wide traction across the globe. It saves people from injury and provides their foot with a soft cushion. Some trail running shoes have acupressure imbibed in them to provide a therapy to the runner. Hence, they are widely used by sportsmen. These are major reasons shaping the future of trail running shoes market.
The global trail running shoes market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
Launch of new products with improved capabilities strengthens the overall functionality of the product. The key market players are expanding their businesses through mergers & acquisitions and collaborations. Their prime concern is on brand loyalty and using it as a feasible methodology and are catering to changing needs of customers to extend their global footprint. They are launching products with appealing characteristics so that customers easily get accustomed. Continuous research & development, investments in technology and innovation, product standardization, and launching variants in product portfolio has created lucrative markets for the trail running shoes.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the trail running shoes market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the trail running shoes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the trail running shoes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed trail running shoes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Trail Running Shoes Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in trail running shoes market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
Trail Running Shoes Market Report Highlights
By Distribution channel
Key Market Players
Adidas AG, Brooks Sports Inc., Amer Sports, Asics Group, New Balance Athletics Inc., Nike Inc., Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Skechers U.S.A. Inc., VF Corporation, Wolverine World Wide Inc.