Transmission oil pumps provide fluid pressure for the transmission or torque converter, wherein the valve body regulates, controls, and directs the flow of pressurized transmission fluid. Variable displacement pump like axial piston pump save energy by decreasing output, without affecting the speed, whereas, fixed displacement pumps, such as gear pumps, bent axis pumps, and screw pumps, sometimes provide unneeded pressure.
The global transmission oil pump market is driven by growth in demand for automatic cars, rise in preference for automation by inexperienced drivers, and increase in traffic congestion in developing and developed countries. However, the fast adoption of automated manual transmission (AMT) in commercial vehicles and low mechanical efficiency of automatic transmission are expected to hinder the growth.
The global transmission oil pump is segmented based on product, application, and geography. The product segment includes fixed displacement and variable displacement pumps. The market based on application includes passenger and commercial vehicles. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA)
Key players profiled in the report include Stackpole International (Canada), TRW (U.S.), Magna International (Canada), Nidec (Japan), KSPG (Germany), MAHLE (Germany), Bosch Rexroth (Germany), FTE automotive (Germany), Hunan Oil Pump (China), and Toyo Advanced Technologies (Japan).
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the global transmission oil pump market, in terms of value, to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A detailed impact analysis of the current trends, regional transmission oil pump market, and future estimations is outlined to single out profitable areas.
- In addition, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities through 20172023 are explained to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of suppliers & buyers in the competitive market to facilitate efficient business planning.
Transmission Oil Pump Market Key Segmentation:
- Fixed Displacement Pumps
- Variable Displacement Pumps
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Players in the Value Chain:
- Stackpole International (Canada)
- TRW (U.S.)
- Magna International (Canada)
- Nidec (Japan)
- KSPG (Germany)
- MAHLE (Germany)
- Bosch Rexroth (Germany)
- FTE automotive (Germany)
- Hunan Oil Pump (China)
- Toyo Advanced Technologies (Japan)