Pressurizing and accumulation of the gas inside a pipeline by giving efficient processing to the gas for control and safety systems, maintain correct pressure levels, recovering and recompressing the processed gas, processing biogas derived from water and residential waste and avoiding contamination of the processed gas is done by a transmission sales. Pressurizing and accumulation of the gas inside pipelines is done by giving efficient processing to the gas for control and safety systems, maintaining correct pressure levels recovering and recompressing the processed gas. A transmission sales equipment is also used for avoiding contamination of processed gas processing biogas which is derived from water and residential waste. There are two types of compressors in the transmission sales market which operate dynamic mechanisms and on positive displacement. These compressors are mainly used to fulfill the need of compressed air requirements. These are used in many end-use industries such as power generation, oil and gas, wastewater and water management, chemicals and petrochemicals, automotive, food and beverage, mining and metals and construction.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The prices of oil declined in 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The oil and gas industries were shut down during the COVID-19 pandemic, which decreased the demand for offshore drilling rigs that affected transmission sales market.
- The global supply chain was disrupted and the demand for transmission sales decreased in many countries
- The transmission and distribution decreased due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic that affected the transmission sales market.
Top Impacting Factors
In power sector, the demand for transmission sale is increasing on the basis of market growth of wastewater treatment, which is the key area of the study for national government. The increase of wastewater treatment is increasing and is initiated by the government. Hence, the demand for transmission sale is increasing in the power sector. This factor will drive the growth of the transmission sales market. The shale gas actions are growing and the operation cost is low. This will drive the transmission sales market. However, due to the high maintenance cost, it can restrain the growth of the transmission sales market. The important component of control and safety system in the oilfield is transmission sales equipment. As to turn away, the incidence of oil spills has increased the demand for transmission market worldwide. The oil and gas inverter are expected to fuel the transmission sales market. The use of compressors for wellhead gas reinjection, hydrocarbon vapor recovery, onshore and offshore platform is included in oil and gas industry. However, the pollution that is caused by oil and gas industry can hinder the growth of the market.
- The oil and gas sectors are increasing in Europe and the increase in power generation will boost the transmission sales market in Europe.
- The increase in industrial growth, competition growth in Eastern and Central Europe with the increase in oil and gas production and exploration is driving the growth of transmission market in Europe.
- The companies are adopting many strategies for their growth such as contract and agreement, new product launch, acquisition and mergers and expansion to capture large share of transmission sale market.
- A contract was given to Siemens to provide residue compression trains (compressors) for two, 250 million standard cubic feet per day cryogenic gas plants in the Delaware Basin.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the transmission sales industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the transmission sales market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the transmission sales market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed transmission sales market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Transmission Sales Market Report Highlights
By End-Use Industry
Key Market Players
Crompton Greaves, Hitachi, Schneider Electric, Alstom Grid, ABB, Toshiba, Eaton, Hyundai Heavy Industries, General Electric, Siemens