Transparent Caching Market Insights:
Transparent cache is defined as the software inside the computer system that determines if a requested file or page has already stored in read only memory. There is no any configuration adjustments required in the browser to use a transparent cache. It is considered to be a special form of network catching and is transparent from both the sides of requesting and requested entities. Improved speed, acceleration of origin caching and high performance are some of the benefits offered by the temporary catching.
Moreover, adoption of transparent caching is also increasing due to the faster and easy access as it do not use any change in the browser setting. The transparent caching also work without any subscribers or content delivery network or business logic which results in improving the performance of the subscribers and significantly help in the reduction of bandwidth consumption.
Impact of COVID-19 on Transparent Caching Market:
- The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected almost all industries across the globe. Further, lockdown enforcements and restrictions on movements of non-essential goods as well as resources in various countries has disrupted supply chain of electronic components & networking equipment. This, has led to delay in supply of electronic components required in manufacturing of the network equipment.
- Companies have continued to expand cloud services and application development service during the pandemic. Before the pandemic took hold various organizations were providing manual release of applications to customers.
- New learnings among companies with respect to work-from-home (WFH) and data accessibility during the lockdown period has resulted in increasing enquiries for space and services at data centers and this trend is expected to create opportunities in for the market during the forecast period.
- There is an increase in use of automation and even after situation returns to ‘normal’, the work style will continue to be data center-driven, with demand growth for higher penetration of e-commerce, digital payments, and widespread deployment of Big Data, apart from policy level push for automation.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increased internet traffic which results in reduction in cost of network infrastructure, need for improvement in the network bandwidth, reduce bandwidth cost are some of the major driving factors of transparent caching market. In addition to this, low operating cost, rise in the adoption of connected devices, increased demand of real time analytics are also boosting the growth of the market. Data security, intense competition, rapid advances in technology is the factors which can hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increased use of social media activities and videos with higher resolutions, is expected to create lucent opportunities for the market.
Reduced Bandwidth cost:
Transparent caching helps to relieve the bandwidth strains on the network by moving video delivery traffic off the backbone and to the edge of the network closer to end users. This result in reduction of cost for the organization and better quality of service for the subscribers. In addition to this, it also minimizes the number of times video titles are delivered from content providers sites, resulting in the reduction of the total volume of data crossing the transit links. Popular, frequently viewed videos are identified, cached, and delivered to subscribers from within the network. Thus, reduced bandwidth cost is one of the major key driving factors of the market.
Infrastructure saving with the implementation of transparent caching:
Organizations would able to substantial capex expenditure savings, as they can drastically reduce the infrastructure investment, which is needed to support rapid growth in the bandwidth demand. With the leveraging transparent caching for video delivery, the organizations can prepare their networks for even heavier video traffic in the future. Hence transparent caching helps in the reducing the infrastructure cost are also the major key driving factor for the market.
High video resolution on the Internet:
In addition to this, the Netflix and Comcast have also signed a peering agreement in order to deliver the content. This agreement will help let the Comcast to deliver the Netflix videos on the Internet. These agreements require a lot of challenges in the managing the video delivery, which can be reduced with the help of transparent caching as, organizations are now able to buy software that allows them to manage as well as caching the content inside their networks without the interference in determining the cached content. Thus, these mergers are expected to boost and raise opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global transparent cachingmarketalong with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis ofglobal transparent cachingmarket share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global transparent caching marketgrowth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailedtransparent caching market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the transparent caching marketresearch report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the transparent caching market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the transparent caching market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Transparent Caching Market Report Highlights
By Content Type
Key Market Players
SuperLumin, Cisco Systems, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Google Corportation, Kollective Technology, Inc., ARA Networks, Ericsson AB, Nokia Corporation, Qwilt