Increasing awareness about organ donation and registration is likely to flourish the transplantation market. Growing awareness worldwide is likely to influence the transplantation market positively. Additionally, an increase in chronic diseases is further to hike the market in the years to come. Support from the governments with initiatives has also primarily helped the market to grow. There is still a growing gap between the recipient and the donor which is being restraint for the growing market. Technological updates and research in the field are likely to reduce the gap between supply and demand.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 has left the health care system with a huge burden. The prevailing patients and new patients being admitted in the hospitals both government and private has led to delay in the treatment of the existing individuals worldwide for both non-urgent and elective surgeries in ambulatory care centers and hospitals, thus impact is seen on the transplantation market worldwide.
- This has led to a reduction in the number of registrations of donors. Also, the fear of infection has led to a rejection of the donor organs. There has been a huge gap between the supply of organ transplants and the demand of recipients and donors. This has led to an increase in the interference of the NGO and government bodies in creating awareness regarding the registration of donors for organ donation.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Day by day growing incidence of chronic diseases such as kidney failure, lupus, COPD, cancer has led to catastrophic damage to organs and tissues. As per the American lung association, in the year 2018, there has been over 9 million adults over nearby 18 suffered from chronic bronchitis. Also, there has been a rise of 133 lung transplants from the last year. All these factors have led to the growth of the transplantation market in the future.
Upsurge in organ failures has caused to rise in the demand for the procures of organ transplantation. In the U.S. as per, the American Journal of transplant surgeries has reached a record of 200 in the year 2017. Thus, the increased burden on the health care infrastructure and growing demand for the tissue/organs have led to researchers find new ways or alternatives for organ replacement surgeries.
New technology like 3D printing has focused on tissue/organ printing like the one side of the part of the body has likely to transform the transplantation industry. But globally the main issue is the lack of organ donors and more recipients. The rising number of burnt cases, road accidents are likely to boost the transplantation industry. Also, the worldwide initiative taken by the governments has led to an increase in the number of organ donors, which may also boost the transplantation market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global transplant industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global transplantation market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyze to highlight the global transplantation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global transplant market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Transplant Market Research Report
- What are the leading market players active in the transplant market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the transplantation market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Transplantation Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Biolife Solutions, AbbVie Inc., Novartis International AG, TransMedics, Inc, CareDx, Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.