Treasury management or cash management software is software designed to ensure that policies and procedures for financial risk management are correctly managed. The software helps streamline processes for cash management and reduces exposure by protecting against cybercrime and ensuring regulatory compliance.
In other words, it refers to the creation of policies that ensures a company remains financially secure. Managing of cashflow is fundamental for the existence of an enterprise, regardless of its size. Treasury software is helping companies in automating three major segments, cash flows, assets, and investments.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- After the sudden outbreak of the pandemic, many factories and technical units are running limited operations. Few of them have even stopped production and temporarily closed their units. This is the reason why the technology industry is facing shortage of materials and delay in shipping is making it worse.
- For stopping the pandemic, most of the countries have imposed the lockdown and strictly banned the group gathering and the social events. Also, travel id banned, which, in turn, cancelled the events. The sudden cancellation of the events in the software development service industry has also made the tech giants cancel the events around the globe.
- With the increase in the number of online conferences, digital communication through industry IT solutions is on the rise. Companies, college events, institutions, and schools are closed and switching to the online mode.
- The largest tech companies are facing disruption in the supply chains and losing their respective profits. B2B companies are offering online meetings and conferences. This is also giving a boost to revenue for custom software development companies. Online video conferencing services are earning a huge income with the adoption of these services.
- The market is going down and the outbreak has influenced the people emotionally. People are not only fearful of being infected but also worried about the fear of losing jobs. The majority of people are working from home and this does not give them certainty. It will not be a superlative if the companies will now switch from native app development to progressive web app development for cutting the cost.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The high adoption of automation systems is expected to influence the growth of treasury software market during the forecast period. The widespread acceptance of treasury software among end users such as government, bank, and enterprises is also anticipated to flourish the growth of the treasury software market. Furthermore, the full and accurate audit control and reduced costs are also likely to positively impact the growth of the treasury software market. Moreover, the high adoption of a treasury management system (TMS) to automate the financial operation and rapid changes in corporate and government regulations are also expected create a huge demand for treasury software as well aslifting the growth of the treasury software market.
However, the threats of data breach owing to computer virus, computer worm, and phishing are expected to act as the major limitations for the growth of treasury software in the mentioned forecast period, whereas lack of awareness in developing countries regarding the benefits of treasury software can challenge the treasury software market growth in the forecast period.
Likewise, rapid advancements in treasury management software such as cloud-based deployment and managed services and rise in technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), block chain, analytics, and cloud computing are expected to create various opportunities that will lead to the growth of the treasury software market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the treasury software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the treasury market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the treasury software market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Treasury Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Kyriba, Bellin Treasury Services, Emphasys Software, Oracle Treasury, Financial Sciences, Banksense, Indus Valley Partners, Salmon Software, Sap, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Calypso Technology, Capix, Fis, Datalog Finance, Treasuryxpress, Visual Risk, Misys, Reval