Truck bedliner is a protector applied or installed into a truck bed to protect the truck from any impact or abrasive damage to the surface material carrying into bedliner. Bedliners are installed in a truck bed as per the required modification, and can also be removed for cleaning purposes. The spray-on bedliners are long lasting and more reliable owing to its customizable design & keeps the cargo safe and also looks more aesthetically pleasant as compared to drop-in bedliners. Many European countries have strong penetration of utility-based vehicles such as pick-up trucks, crossovers and sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) which has increased the versatility and demand for these vehicles for both personal as well as commercial purposes. In recent years, this trend is boosted due to the greater availability and variety of colors offered, and it has become popular to use bedliner even to coat the exterior of vehicle as well.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The impact of coronavirus pandemic and response of nation to the emergency affected the transportation industry due to supply chain disruptions. As the industry is based on the workforce, producing, manufacturing, and distributing spares in appropriate quantities has been stopped, that has severely affected the transport and manufacturing industry. Furthermore, the COVID-19 impact across the globe, forced the central governments to give directives to ensure workers' safety and to contain the spread of the coronavirus. This pandemic severely affected the manufacturing line at operational, social, and financial levels.
Top Impacting Factors:
- Intensified layer of protection to the truck bed, prevention of truck bed from UV rays, corrosion, weather & scratches, improved ride comfort & cargo protection, demand for rigid structure and enhanced appearance drive the bedliners market.
- Discoloration of bed in spray-on bedliners, lower resale value, and inappropriate side walls systems restrain the growth of truck bedliners market.
- Growth in the transportation for both passengers & cargo, rise in the demand of exterior coating, and availability of various colors is opportunistic form the market expansion.
The Tuck Bedliner Market Trend are as Follows:
Improved the Ride Comfort & Cargo Protection:
The demand for end-users preferring cargo vehicles has shifted towards luxury, comfort, and driving dynamics. As a result of the change in the market, the utility vehicle manufacturers have developed the drive system to deliver the consumer needs. Bed-liners provide traction to the truck bed, which helps to hold the cargo sturdily and prevents it from dents, scratches, sliding, or physical damage to the load or vehicle. It also offers long-term protection from rust and weather damage. In January 2021, LINE-X launched a dealer program with international truck in which the company claimed about the improved quality, protection to the bedliner which extends the life of the truck is currently became the standard on International HX series, and will be available on the MV & HV series later this year. Owing to the continuous improvements in truck market with respect to quality & comfort the demand for the truck bedliners has increased.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the truck bedliner market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the truck bedliner market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the truck bedliner market.
- The report provides a detailed truck bedliner market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Truck Bedliner Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the truck bedliner market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the truck bedliner market?
- What are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Truck Bedliner Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Huayu, Toff Liner, Industrial Polymers., DualLiner, Aeroklas, LINE-X, Ultimate Linings, Panda Corporation, Rhino Linings, SPEEDLINER