Truck Sharing Market Outlook 2021-2027:
The truck sharing app is an on-demand service, which offers request access to a truck in as little as half an hour. The increase in use of the truck sharing app or website to find a moving truck and a helping hand boosts the truck sharing market growth. The end user needs to fill the project details to match with the local truck owner, to share the truck. The sharing economy allows individuals to share their resources, reducing the need to buy and consume new items, from shared gardening tools to shared moving trucks. It connects individuals with moving and delivery needs with the local truck and cargo van owners to facilitate truck sharing services.
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
End-User, Availability and Application
North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)
AB Volvo, Aptiv, EMBARK, Continental AG, Daimler AG, Intel Corporation, NVIDIA, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Waymo LL
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The transportation sector has been one of the primary victims of COVID-19 from rickshaw pullers to airlines, all have been affected economically by the pandemic. Due to lockdown in many countries, the demand for transport has been adversely hit very high.
- The demand for essential goods has significantly risen in almost every part of the world which results in transporting these goods became a very important point in these tough situations.
- The government has taken several measures to smother the supply chain issues such as trucks were allowed to operate for delivering or picking up goods.But, the problem of transporting companies of bringing back the truck with no resources have significantly raised the prices.
- The supply chain disruption and slowdown caused by COVID is expected to pull down freight demand in the medium-term transportation.
- The sanitization and other caretaking process have raisin the initial costing of the companies but it is a mandatory action to be taken in this situation
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The factorsthat boost the market growth include shortage of truck drivers and increased supply of goods & materials to various endusers. However, increased requirement of fuel efficiency and strict regulation regarding bad fuel emission is expected to be the greatest challenge for the industry manufacturers. Furthermore, autonomoustrucks are based on advanced software systems and satellite-based servers.The development of a secure database is anticipated to create new opportunities for the truck sharing market during the forecast period
The truck sharing market trends are as follows:
Shortage of trucks drivers
Theshortage of truck drivers has been faced by many developing countries where there is massive demand as their production level is very high. Many countries are even inviting international workforce as drivers, giving special visas, but still are not able to meet the demand as there are a huge number of workers either switching from the job or not interested in the job anymore, which has significantly increased the need for truck sharing.
Increased supply of goods and materials to various endusers
Companies such as mining and e-commerce face a daily challenge of meeting the deadlines of the customers and due to competition among these companies,its early delivery has become a cutting-edge strategy to maintain a good position in the market. Due to the rapid increase in demand for early deliveries and short-term deliveries for raw materials, the truck sharing marketis expected to experience growth during the forecast period.
Key segments covered:
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the truck sharing market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the truck sharing market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the truck sharing market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed truck sharing market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the truck sharing market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the truck sharing market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Truck Sharing Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Daimler AG, Aptiv, Waymo LL, AB Volvo, Intel Corporation, Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, NVIDIA, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., EMBARK