Technical surveillance countermeasure equipment (TCSM) is a collection of electronic devices that involve detailed physical and technical inspection of working environment. These equipment carry out highly specialized service of detecting, locating, neutralizing, and removing malicious covert surveillance devices intended to capture and transmit private information from corporate offices, government, and other secure facilities. TSCM equipment have high frequency; bandwidth; and swift performance, combined with integration of powerful software providing end users overall coverage, flexibility, and functionality to remove unauthorized devices.
TSCM Equipment including wireline analyzers, handheld metal detectors, jammers, and audio recorders are compact, lightweight, and portable with low power consumption for easy use by consumers in various required fields. TSCM equipment monitors and detects infrequent, low power signals enabling high performance. This increase likelihood of detection by enabling continuous monitoring facilities. Innovations in this industry paves way for better countermeasure strategies and enhances product quality standards in the market. The TSCM equipment market is expected to show considerably steady growth in the coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 have had devastating effects on individuals and businesses worldwide. The market is facing major challenges that can result in shutdown of certain locations, employee layoffs, changing suppliers, or eliminating salaries. Thus, confidential information would be highly desirable for an adversary or competitor.
- Presently, security is suffering from both budget and manpower cuts. Companies are working from home, which leaves employees and other staff unsupervised. This creates perfect opportunity for adversaries to breach security and thus, influences the need for TSCM equipment to detect presence of eavesdropping devices like hidden microphones.
- Modern surveillance technologies like TSCM eavesdropping detection equipment is based on state-of-the-art digital technologies to meet emerging technical surveillance threats.
- Currently TSCM equipment is in high demand as it helps in detailed inspection of any working environment or home to locate and neutralize covert surveillance devices.
- Heads of federal departments that store national security information require TSCM support to obtain maximum effectiveness in tough times.
Top Impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rapid urbanization globally has led to robust increase in the security services market with a view to identify technical security vulnerabilities. Surge in demand for need of safety and security solutions and counter-surveillance for government as well as commercial uses facilitate increased sales of these equipment. In addition, detection of espionage and information theft to curb cybercrime also drive the TSCM equipment market growth. However, policy changes, intense competition, disturbance in international geo-political factors, changing government regulations and bureaucracy, and increased price of electronic goods are the factors that act as obstacles in the market growth. Contrarily, potential loss and reputational damage, owing to informational breach can outweigh the cost of implementing a proactive TSCM strategy. Innovative tactical counter surveillance products are expected to continue to meet worldwide needs of commercial, defense, law enforcement, and government customers, which provides new pathways for the TSCM equipment market share.
New Product launches to flourish the market.
Presently, the TSCM Equipment industry is on the rise. With rapid advancements in technologies, prohibitive cost is now becoming less of a barrier with introduction of a plethora of low-cost, sophisticated TSCM devices. For instance, Murray Associates, an independent security consulting firm specializing in counterespionage consulting and information security for 40 years, provides TSCM and eavesdropping detection using real-time RF spectrum analysis, which is an advanced TSCM technology.
In addition, Murray Associates, recently was the first non-government TSCM organization to offer advanced TSCM technology. The firm launched non-linear junction detection (NLJD) that can locate spy cams and other bugging devices even while they are turned off or out of power.
These factors result in innovation of highly discreet and capable modern surveillance technologies that are able to evade methods of traditional TSCM to meet new, emerging technical threats. The advanced TSCM equipment market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR.
Surge in usage in Automotive and Industrial Application:
Presently, problems with commercial spying is frequent. Leading key market players have analyzed how improved accuracy and precision can be influential in preventing spying and security threats. Digitpol, an accredited criminal investigation agency, utilizes military grade detection tools to detect any form of espionage device.
Foreign governments and competing corporations resort to the use of advanced TSCM devices to obtain competitive advantage in the market. The commercial sector also uses counter-surveillance products to neutralize bugging devices such as GPS tracking devices and laser sensors hidden in private meetings or company vehicles. High performance and accuracy maintains product quality standards and proves crucial use of such devices in security and surveillance purposes.
Key benefits of the stakeholders:
- The study gives an analytical overview of TSCM equipment market forecast with current trends and future estimations to determine imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed TSCM equipment market analysis.
- The current TSCM equipment market trends are quantitatively analyzed.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
Questions answered in the TSCM equipment Market research report:
- Who are the leading players in the TSCM equipment market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
TSCM Equipment Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
UK TSCM AND SECURITY EXPERTS, Kroll, Exec Security, ComSec, MSA Investigations, Others, MIAS TSCM, AS Solution, Pinkerton, Global TSCM Group Inc., QCC