The tuba is the lowest musical instrument in the family of brass. The sound is made by lip vibration, or a mouthpiece, same with all brass instruments. It debuted first in the mid-19th century and became one of the newest instruments in the contemporary orchestra and band. Playing a brass instrument benefits an individual in many ways. It helps to develop confidence, strengthen core muscle, boosts adrenaline and others. The more an individual practice playing your brass instrument the more their neural pathways strengthen and the more new ones can form. The advent of the COVID-19 pandemic had negatively affected the growth of the music instrument industry as the channel of distribution disrupted. The demand for tubas had decreased due to the outbreak of the pandemic as all the external events had come to a halt as the government has imposed a total lockdown.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic had negatively affected the growth of the music instrument industry as the channel of distribution disrupted. The production and supply chain halted due to the insufficiency of raw material.
- The hypermarkets’ music store was unavailable to sell its product or restore its shelves with new products due to the implementation of lockdown. On the other hand, online stores were out of stock and unable to meet the requirement.
- This extreme situation has meant that consumers' interest in the necessary products and services has been shifted to help them survive. Entertainment or leisure interests were not of utmost importance.
Top Impacting Factors
- There is worldwide growth in the music and entertainment industry; people are passionate about it. The demand for tuba is on the rise by the increase in the high availabilities, the growing size of the music industry, and the hunger for learning and skills.
- Children who learn to play the tuba from a young age are interested in choosing music for their careers and are interested in having the latest models of tuba by improving technology and adding features.
- Since the covetous situation in many countries is easing and lockdowns are constrained, people want to go back to their usual routines and enjoy as before. This opportunity provides the tubas market with an excellent chance to encourage their product and increase sales positively. Consumers can be assured and encouraged to purchase the product with positive promotion.
Growth in awareness of health benefits from playing the tubas.
Playing a brass instrument benefits an individual in many ways. It helps to develop confidence, strengthen core muscle, boosts adrenaline and others. The more an individual practice playing your brass instrument the more their neural pathways strengthen and the more new ones can form. Playing the tuba will help an individual to discover to use their hands in a new way, building dexterity and fine motor skills.
Educational institution and music companies help grow the drum sets market.
The school is the largest engine of development since they give pupils from a very early age musical instruction and many of them take their careers as music schools. Whereas on the other side, music corporations and artists influence people via their music and individuals choose to study and perfect the tool's ability to perform. Thus, these two reasons might promote the expansion of the market for drums. The post-COVID period will be the vital phase, as firms must encourage positively having a strong consumer influence.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the tubas industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the tubas market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the tubas market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed tubas market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the tubas market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Tubas Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Miraphone eG., Yahama Corporation, KHS Musical Co., Ltd, Musician Friend, Inc., Kansul Musical Instruments, Inc., Willson Instruments International, Inc.,, Music & Arts Center, Inc., AMATI- Denak, Ltd., Muziekcentrale Adams B.V., B&S Group S.A.