Tubatoxin is a naturally occurring chemical found in certain plants such as Derris and Lonchocarpus. It is commercially used as an insecticide and pesticide owing to its insecticidal and pesticidal properties. In addition, it is used as a piscicide. Tubatoxin has been used as an organic pesticide in gardens and cultivation fields.
Increase in demand for organic pesticide and insecticide fuels the demand for tubatoxin, thereby driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, tubatoxin can be used as a piscicide and acaricide, which is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for market growth. However, high cost of extraction of tubatoxin hinders the market growth.
The tubatoxin market is segmented on the basis of application and geography. By application, the market is classified into acaricide, insecticide, piscicide, and pesticide. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are Xi'an B-Thriving I/E Co., Ltd, Wujiang Shuguang Chemical Co. Ltd, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd, Alfa Aesar, Zhejiang Rayfull Chemicals Co.,Ltd, Ecompal SAC, and BASF SE
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Tubatoxin Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ECOMPAL SAC, WUJIANG SHUGUANG CHEMICAL CO. LTD, TOKYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD, ZHEJIANG RAYFULL CHEMICALS CO.,LTD, BASF SE, ALFA AESAR, ARE XI'AN B-THRIVING I/E CO., LTD