Tubular Membranes Market Analysis :
Tubular membrane is available method for eliminating contaminants from water. It is utilized in wastewater treatment and to maintain a zero-liquid discharge across a wide range of industries. Several tubes used in water treatment processes are not self-supported and therefore tubular membranes are placed inside these tubes to support them in terms of structural stability. Tubular membranes are made of special kind of material—the same polymer used to produce hollow fibers. The bond between the layer of membranes and the supporting tube is powerless and brings about a back to front move through the film, which further helps in smooth functioning of overall process.
COVID-19 impact analysis
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has a direct impact on the global tubular membrane market as industrial operation has been closed to control the spread of the virus. This has further impacted the overall industrial output in some of the major industrial economies such as China, India, the U.S., Germany, and Italy. Tubular membrane product category is employed in industrial plants of several industries such as chemical, energy, automotive, and oil &gas. Therefore, non-operational nature of these industries during pandemic situation is affecting the growth of this market to considerable extent.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, and drivers
The growth of the global tubular membrane market include rise in emphasis on reducing the capital and operating costs of zero liquid discharge (ZLD) systems with the use of membranes and implementation of stringent regulations toward wastewater discharge from various industries across the world.
The energy & power segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period, due to increase in demand from the thermal power sector, which includes coal power plants. Rise in need for waste management from processes such as cooling tower blow down and flue gas desulfurization is expected to drive the demand for tubular membranes in ZLD systems in coal power plants and ultimately energy & power segment.
New product launches to drive the market
Key players operating in the global tubular membranes market have adopted various strategies such as new item launch, partnership, expansions, acquisition, agreements, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the market. Porex Corporation is one of the leading designers and manufacturers of tubular membranes in ZLD systems. The company has extensive experience in providing porous plastic components with advanced membrane formulations and deposition technologies. Recently, the company under its division, Porex Filtration, developed 61-tube cross flow filtration modules that can be used in a number of applications, such as pre-RO, oil-water separation, fluoride removal, metal removal, and others for ZLD systems and wastewater treatment applications.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global tubular membranes market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global tubular membranes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global tubular membranes market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global tubular membranes market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Tubular Membranes Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Porex Corporation, Dynatec Systems, Inc, Parker-Hannifin, Spintek Filtration Inc., Pall Filteration, Pentair plc, PCI Membranes, Donaldson, Microdyn-Nadir, Hyflux Ltd, Berghof Membranes