A tumbler is a flat-floored beverage container usually made of plastic, glass, or stainless steel. Theories vary as to the etymology of the word tumbler. One such theory is that the glasses originally had a pointed or convex base and could not be set down without spilling. The tumbler is a sprocket with a toothing, which serves the drive—on a bucket wheeled excavator. The tumbler manages the bucket chain and on track vehicles and ensures that the track moves.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Increase in outdoor recreational activities and rise in demand for attractive drink ware have created high demand for tumblers, due to which the use of tumblers as a promotional tool has become increasingly common. Surge in demand for personal and corporate gifts with customized messages, logos, and prints is identified to be among the prominent factors propelling the demand for tumblers. The demand for tumblers has increased in the last decade, creating an absolute need for customization. Manufacturers have come up with various innovations such as double-walled vacuum insulation technology and use of high grade stainless steel. Increasing consumption of premium coated drink ware with lids is one of the prime factors that is currently driving the tumblers market. Established players have expanded their production capabilities as well as their geographical reach to consolidate their position.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the production of various products in the tumblers market attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide. This has hampered the growth of tumblers market from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of tumblers market in the first quarter of 2021 and is anticipated to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for tumblers was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, UK, and China, which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus, thereby declining the demand for tumblers products.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Tumblers market manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis
- Tumblers market are expected to focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19. For instance, provision of sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health & safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
The advent of latest tumblers in terms of technologically advancements such as vacuum tumblers is likely to drive the global tumblers market in the coming years. Changing taste and improving innovation is pushing individuals toward helpful items. As more individuals follow the consistently moving way of thinking, the requirement for tumblers that don't spill is expanding in the worldwide tumbler market. Hence, it should not shock anyone that makes are continually attempting to deliver better than ever items in the market, for example, the vacuum tumblers with two-fold dividers that save drinks at their expected temperatures for longer timeframe. One of the key factors which are expected to play a pivotal role in pushing the demand for tumblers is the demographic outlook of the country/region. It has been observed that participation in recreational activities varies greatly among regions and age groups. Also, after every couple of decades, there is a distinct change in lifestyle. Many emerging economies such as India and Brazil have witnessed extensive growth in employment in the past few years, which has led to an increase in disposable income. One of the ways that has affected the lifestyle of the working population in these countries is growth in participation in recreational activities.
- A strategic business partnership is a long-term business relationship focused on creating joint value for two or more organizations. Access to that member base allows the small business to promote its products or services and show its relevance to that audience. For instance, Tervis, an U.S. based company who majorly focuses on sustainability partnered with Florida-based marine research labs, to recycle their products into other post-consumer products to keep them out of landfills or doing company-wide beach clean ups, as they are very protective of their oceans. They work together for a better environment by keeping their backyard clean.
- Companies would have to take technology and innovation as a strategic objective of the company to sustain their competitive advantage. Companies have to plan, define, and execute strategy in a way to develop required capabilities to meet customer and stakeholders' desires. For instance, Tupperware brand founded in Massachusetts, works with an engineering for growing fresh foods in space which is difficult and tricky as plants require light and water, two elements hard to find in space.
- Users are more inclined in buying vacuum tumblers for their day to day use. For instance, Zhejiang Haers Vacuum Containers Ltd., a China based company is one of the key manufacturers in manufacturing vacuum containers.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the tumbler market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the tumbler market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the tumbler market industry growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed tumbler market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Tumbler Market Report
- Who are the leading global players in the tumbler market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is tumbler?
- What is tumbler market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the tumbler market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the tumbler market report?
Tumblers Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Sales channel
Key Market Players
S'well, Thermos., LLC, CamelBak Products, LLC, Cool Gear International, Tupperware Brands Corporation, Evans Manufacturing, Inc., Pelican Products, Inc., Hydro Flask, Klean Kanteen, Inc., Ee-Lian Enterprise (M) Sdn. Bhd.