Tungsten Metal Powder Market Analysis :
Tungsten metal powder is used as a raw material for tungsten carbide, which has the highest melting point and low vapor pressure compared to all other metals. In addition, tungsten metal powder has properties such as high density and high module of elasticity, high thermal conductivity, and low thermal expansion. It is prepared by reduction of hydrogen and used to make strong & durable alloys and other long-lasting goods. It is solid at room temperature, has excellent corrosion resistance, high rigidity, and strength. It is used for tungsten products and tungsten carbide.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Attributed to COVID-19 pandemic, the tungsten metal powder manufacturing companies are facing troubles due to supply chain constraints. Companies are unable to undergo distributions work due to lockdown situation.
- Most affected countries, such as China, India, and others, are expected to be more in trouble due to severe conditions in their economy. Therefore, it takes more time to revive the market.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The global demand for tungsten is wholly driven by hard metals or by manufacturers of automobile parts. Attributed to its properties such as wear resistance, mechanical strength, and high rigidity, tungsten metal powder is used increasingly in mining and construction activity. As it is a heavy metal, more of its usage can be witnessed in the aviation industry for balancing aeroplanes and helicopters. Many developments in the aviation industry and automobile manufacturing industry provide lucrative opportunities for the tungsten metal powder market growth. However, heavy investment in the initial stage is a restraint to the market.
Geographical analysis of the market includes regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. China and Europe are the biggest consumers of tungsten metal powder. However, the Asia-Pacific tungsten metal powder market is also growing due to increasing demand from electronics, semiconductor, aerospace, and automotive industries. Rise in demand for tools requiring high rigidity and high strength is a driving factor for the growth of the tungsten metal powder market in these regions.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global tungsten metal powder market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global tungsten metal powder market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global tungsten metal powder market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the tungsten metal powder market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Tungsten Metal Powder Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
China Minmetals Corporation, Guangdong Xianglu Tungsten, US Research Nanomaterials Inc., Eurotungstene, Strem Chemicals, American Elements, Graphene Laboratories Inc, H.C. Starck GmbH, China Tungsten Online Manu. & Sales Corp., Japan New Metal, Taegutec LTD.