Tunneling and rock drilling equipment is machinery used to create huge holes in the earths subsurface. The holes can be used to construct infrastructure projects such as underground tunnels or to extract minerals.
A rapid increase in technology is the primary driver of the market. As technology has developed, it has enabled tunneling and drilling at the most critical areas too. Also, the monitors and sensors make way for the smooth functioning of the tunneling and drilling process, thus increasing the demand for it. Advancements in the tunneling process and the latest trend of dismantling tunnels are expected to create future opportunities. However, the tunneling and rock drilling equipment need timely maintenance, which could be a restraint for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into medium-sized, large-sized, heavy-sized, and other. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into mining and construction. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Atlas Copco AB, Bessac - Tunnels & Microtunnels, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Sandvik Construction, SANYHE International Holdings Co., Ltd., HERRENKNECHT AG, AKKERMAN, ASTEC INDUSTRIES, INC., China Railway Eryuan Engineering Group CO. LTD., and China Communications Construction Company Limited.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the tunneling and rock drilling equipment market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Global Tunneling And Rock Drilling Equipment Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Atlas Copco AB
- Bessac - Tunnels & Microtunnels
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Sandvik Construction
- SANYHE International Holdings Co., Ltd.
- HERRENKNECHT AG
- ASTEC INDUSTRIES, INC.
- China Railway Eryuan Engineering Group CO. LTD.
- China Communications Construction Company Limited.