Two-wheeler Fuel Injection Systems Market Outlook - 2027
The fuel injection system has gained popularity ever since its inception. Fuel injection system consist of complex set of electronic components and sensors which are engineered to deliver accurate air-fuel mixture for combustion. The fuel pump located inside fuel tank of bike controls the flow of fuel with the help of Electronic Control Unit (ECU) to combustion chamber. Based on a variety of parameters such as engine speed, throttle position, engine temperature and load etc., the ECU directs the injectors to deliver the right amount of fuel to facilitate the most efficient combustion. Fuel injectors are better than carburetors in terms of easier cold starting, better fuel efficiency, and more consistent throttle response.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The crisis in the car industry began in February, when the Covid-19 outbreak in China forced factories to close, and sales in the country.
- The financial market has disrupted totally due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Further, transportation restrictions and stringent government policies are causing a downturn in the growth scale of the automotive tire mounted sensor market.
- However, as shared mobility concept will face a challenge, the sales of bikes is forecasted to increase as it is a cheaper alternative to car. This, in turn, would increase the market for two-wheeler fuel injection system market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Previously, fuel injector was installed only in premium bikes but now it is introduced in mid-segment bikes too, subsequently increasing the market demand. Moreover, government norms are favoring the adoption of fuel-injection system in bikes. Additionally, the factors that drive the market is Cleaner and efficient combustion along with sharp throttle response. Besides, fuel injectors are maintenance free and are less prone to damage. However, adoption of fuel injection system in bikes increases the overall cost of bikes. Also, increasing sales of e-bikes could hamper the market growth. Furthermore, consumer preference towards fuel-efficient bikes could proliferate the two-wheeler fuel injection system market.
The Two-wheeler Fuel Injection Systems market trends are as follows:
Rising adoption of Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system.
In past decade, there has been tremendous development in fuel injection system. Recently, the fuel injection systems are equipped with electronic control unit for accurate control of air-fuel mixture. Automakers have increased the adoption of EFI as increases fuel efficiency of vehicle. Recently, Delphi technologies won PACE 2020 award for its integrated circuit for fuel injection which delivers ten-fold improvement in injector drive flexibility and three-fold increase in diagnostic capabilities.
Asia-pacific is expected to dominate the market growth.
With rising emerging economies in Asia-pacific, the sales of bikes and scooter have gone up. Areas with underdeveloped public transport infrastructure has witnessed the most growth of two-wheelers in recent years. In Asia-pacific, India is expected to hold the largest market share of two-wheeler fuel injection system market due to the stringent BSVI norms. The BSVI norm bids adieu to the carburetor system to reduce harmful exhaust emission. This shift will flourish the fuel-injector market in India.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Two-wheeler Fuel Injection Systems market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Two-wheeler Fuel Injection Systems market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Two-wheeler Fuel Injection Systems Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the Two-wheeler Fuel Injection Systems market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Two-wheeler Fuel Injection Systems Market Report Highlights
By Vehicle type
By Engine displacement
By Sales channel
Key Market Players
Edelbrock LLC, Keihin Corp., Ucal Fuel systems Ltd., Sedemac, Delphi Automotive, Ducati Energia, Mikuni Corporation, Magneti Marelli, Robert Bosch AG, Continental AG