A pump is an instrument that passes fluids (gases or liquids), or sometimes even slurries, by mechanical movement. It is broadly classified into three major categories based upon the method it adopts for moving the fluid. These categories include displacement, direct lift and gravity pumps.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
There is an increase in the adoption of pumps due to wide application in various industrial sectors for cleaning purposes. In addition, rise in investments in various industries boosts the market growth. Reliable and efficient pumps are utilized in numerous systems which are required for achieving sustainable development goals. The performance spectrum of high pressure pumps is so diversified that there can be a dedicated pump solution for a particular application.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the production of various products in ultra high pressure water pump market attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide. This has hampered the growth of ultra high pressure water pump market from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of ultra high pressure water pump market in the first quarter of 2021 and is anticipated to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for ultra high pressure water pump was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, UK, and China, which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus, thereby declining the demand for ultra high pressure water pump.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Ultra high pressure water pump market manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis
- Ultra high pressure water pump market are expected to focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19. For instance, provision of sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health & safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and event to establish their foothold in the markets. Inorganic growth strategies witnessed in the market include acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from ultra high pressure water pump market are anticipated to focus on the rise in demand, which is projected to be opportunistic for the market growth.
- Growing a business often requires keeping up with the latest industry trends, including technology. As such, business leaders always need to be on the lookout for new tech that will improve their results and workflow. For instance, Flow Asia Corporation, a Taiwan based company has introduced a broad array of PSI Hyperjet Pump. With various benefits like it cuts 30-50% faster, uses 30-50% less abrasive, delivers 20-30% lower part cost and with extremely fast and simple maintenance.
- New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy of devices and overall functionality as well. For instance, Hughes Pumps is a specialist UK manufacturer of water jetting pumps and equipment that are used for heavy-duty cleaning and surface preparation applications has launched new HP170 30lpm at 3000bar a new diesel engine driven, fully enclosed, road trailer mounted.
- A strategic partnership can help the small business develop a new product or service, gain exposure to a new target market, raise its brand profile, and expand geographically. For instance, Terra Technology products are developed and manufactured based on the specific needs of the customers. Their UHP and HP are manufactured using German technology using pumps from KAMAT and Speck Triplex pumps. The company also provides the best engineering and technical design as per customer requirements and environmental conditions.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ultra high pressure water pump market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ultra high pressure water pump market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the ultra high pressure water pump market industry growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ultra high pressure water pump market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Ultra High Pressure Water Pump Market Report
- Who are the leading global players in the ultra high pressure water pump market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is ultra high pressure water pump?
- What is ultra high pressure water pump market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the ultra high pressure water pump market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the ultra high pressure water pump market report?
Ultra High Pressure Water Pump Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
OH Precision Corporation, ANDRITZ, Grundfos, Pentair, Sulzer Ltd, Hammelmann GmbH, Flowserve Corporation, KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Xylem, Parker Hannifin Corp, EBARA CORPORATION