Ultra-large volume wearable injectors are a new innovation within the injectable drug delivery market. These injectors are used to deliver large (>1-2 mL) volumes of drugs to drug developers, clinicians, and patients.
Increase in the biologics market is expected to increase the demand of ultra-large volume wearable injectors. This is owed to the fact that biologics therapeutic include administering high volumes of parenteral (i.e. intravenous (IV), subcutaneous (SC), intramuscular (IM)) delivery for which ultra-volume large volume injectors are preferably used. Moreover, rise in incidence of diseases such as cancer, auto-immune, and neurological disorders is also projected to further stimulate the market growth. However, unfavorable reimbursement scenario for these devices restraint the market growth.
The global ultra-large volume wearable injectors market is segmented based on product, application, and region. On the basis of product, the market is divided into electronical injectors, mechanical injectors, and others. Based on application, it is categorized into cancer treatment, auto-immune treatment, blood disorders treatment, and others. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include West, Unilife, CeQur, Sensile Medical, BD Medical, Enable Injections LLC, Roche, ScPharmaceuticals, SteadyMed, and Johnson & Johnson.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market Key Segments:
- Electronical Injectors
- Mechanical Injectors
- Cancer Treatment
- Auto-immune Treatment
- Blood Disorders Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA