Ultra-low temperature coolers (ULT coolers) are bio-coolers that are utilized to preserve viruses, bacteria, drugs, enzymes, chemicals, cell preparations, and tissue samples among others. Their temperature scope is from - 45C to - 86C for the most part.
The growth and development of research facilities in sectors such as biomedical and life sciences fuel the market growth of ultra-low temperature freezers, which is an integral part of storage & preservation facilities. ULT freezers are also used by pharmaceutical companies on a large scale for drug discovery and clinical testing processes. Also, the growing demand for blood bank storage leads to the growth in the market demand. The invention of energy saving ultra-low temperature freezer is expected to generate future opportunities.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into upright ULT freezers and chest ULT freezers. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into bio-banks, hospital, academic & research institute, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Eppendorf AG, Helmer Scientific, Panasonic Healthcare Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Arctiko A/S, BIONICS SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGIES (P) LTD., Glen Dimplex, Haier Biomedical, LABCOLD, and REMI GROUP.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the ultra-low temperature freezer market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer Market Key Segments:
- Upright ULT freezers
- Chest ULT freezers
- Academic & research institute
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Eppendorf AG
- Helmer Scientific
- Panasonic Healthcare Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Arctiko A/S
- BIONICS SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGIES (P) LTD.
- Glen Dimplex
- Haier Biomedical
- REMI GROUP