Ablation is a process of removing destroyed tissue, usually by surgery, for various diseases such as cancers, cardiac arrhythmias, and others. Various types of ablation processes are used, namely, radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, laser ablation, electrical ablation, hydrothermal ablation, microwave ablation, ultrasonic ablation, and others. Doctors most commonly use ultrasonic ablation, which is a noninvasive treatment for the removal of diseased tissue by the employment of sound waves to reduce chronic low-back and neck pain caused due to degeneration of joints.
The factors that drive the growth of the ultrasonic tissue ablation system market include increase in incidence of cardiac diseases, rise in demand for minimally invasive treatments, growth in prevalence of chronic pain & cancer, increase in geriatric population globally, technological advancements in ablation process, and development of healthcare infrastructure.
However, high cost of this treatment and lack of awareness about the devices used for tissue ablation restrain the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities performed to develop advanced ultrasonic tissue ablation systems is expected to provide opportunities for the market growth.
Ultrasonic tissue ablation system market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. According to product, the market is categorized into high-intensity focused ultrasonic (HIFU) ablators, magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasonic (MRGFUS) ablators, ultrasonic surgical ablation systems, and shock wave therapy systems. Applications covered in the study include cardiac disease, cancer, pain management, gynecology, urology, orthopedic, and others. By end user, the market is classified into hospital, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), clinics, specialty care unit, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Ethicon, Inc., Misonix Inc., SonaCare Medical, LLC, INSIGHTEC Ltd, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Alpinion Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Chongqing Haifu Medical Technology Co. Ltd, Shanghai A&S Co., Ltd, Mianyang Sonic Electronic Ltd., and Theraclion.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global ultrasonic tissue ablation system market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global biologic response modifiers market which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global ultrasonic tissue ablation system market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global ultrasonic tissue ablation system market.
Ultrasonic Tissue Ablation System Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Alpinion Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Chongqing Haifu Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, INSIGHTEC Ltd., Misonix Inc., Mianyang Sonic Electronic Ltd., Shanghai A and S Co., Ltd., SonaCare Medical, LLC, Theraclion, Ethicon, Inc.