Ultrathin glass is a high-end glass, which possesses minimal thickness. It is thinner than a single human hair strand, thus providing advantages over other substrate materials such as plastics, metals, or silicon. It offers superior optical quality, temperature stability, chemical consistency, and mechanical resistance in all applications.
Major driver of the ultrathin glass market is increase in demand for touch panel display and other electronic products. However, high cost of raw materials and production restricts the market growth. Surge in Usage of ultrathin glass in solar products is expected to growth opportunity for the market players.
The report segments the ultrathin glass market on the basis of application and geography. Based on application, the market is classified into electronics, automotive, biotechnology, and others. Electronics include semiconductor, touch panel display, electronic paper, and digital signage. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as SCHOTT North America, Inc., Emerge Glass India Pvt. Ltd., Schneider Electric (Eurotherm), Corning Incorporated, Asahi Glass Co. Ltd., VON ARDENNE GmbH, Luoyang Glass Company Limited, Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited, Air-Craftglass Inc., and Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd. are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2025 of the global ultrathin glass market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Ultrathin Glass Market Key Segments:
- Touch Panel Display
- Electronic Paper
- Digital Signage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA